Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful specimen mate, hopefully time in the pit helps her heal up nicely.

Those pits really did turn out great, I bet you're stoked with them.

Some common Tiger feeding pictures-enjoy!
P1070140.jpg
P1070045.jpg
P1070062.jpg
P1070005.jpg

They do look "common" Nigel, better give them to me so you can get some more upmarket ones, especially that brown banded one....how common!

Nice landscaping, mate, love the use of all those natives:)!

Good job Baz, Nigel those Tigers are superb. Do you know if Mike bred the unbanded girl before you took her in? I missed out on some juvies last year:cry:

SamNabz-Those pits really did turn out great, I bet you're stoked with them.-----Yeah like to house them in this type of set-up rather than your regular cage. I think they all enjoy the extra space & natural elements that they have to deal with out there, I know I enjoy watching them. Big plus no electricity needed!
imported_Varanus-They do look "common" Nigel, better give them to me so you can get some more upmarket ones, especially that brown banded one....how common!-----HA HA!
ssssnakeman-Love your common tigers Nigel, specially the light one.----Me too! pity he's a "boarder", but he has been copulating with the unbanded female above & the dark coloured female in the pic with him so hopefully some offspring will be retained for "services rendered"! PS hey Baz could have a "recovery pit" for those snakes needing some R n R!

Good job Baz, Nigel those Tigers are superb. Do you know if Mike bred the unbanded girl before you took her in? I missed out on some juvies last year:cry:
---Got my juvies off Mike January 2010 so my 2 are just over 2years of age, think he got rid of her shortly after, to the best of my knowledge she hasn't had any young since.

U mean this 1 imported_varanus?
P1070093.jpg
P1070108.jpg

& for you ssssnakeman!
P1070209.jpg
P1070219.jpg

Last edited:
He is a stunner Nigel,
Im thinking of pinching your idea as i have a heap of backyard not being used.
Just got to find the time and motivation.
They would be great recovery pits for other wildlife to.

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 64
---Got my juvies off Mike January 2010 so my 2 are just over 2years of age, think he got rid of her shortly after, to the best of my knowledge she hasn't had any young since.

Oh ok, I thought the "Boarder" was Mikes. Well if you get any juvies this year I am keen for a couple.

Yep:)! I'll take ssssnakeman's as well, as that's starting to look "common" also!!

Found this early this morning while looking for Tigers. Right beside the road and creek.

Fat as, i don't know if it is just bloating ( or too many frogs) or if it was gravid, but you would struggle to put a hand around it. About 90cms long.

Attachments

• rbw4.jpg
    rbw4.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 116
  • rbw.jpg
    rbw.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 121
  • brbw1.jpg
    brbw1.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 102
Very nice addition Shane-o, that kingy is a cracker mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back