Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some photos of a mates elapids, not mine

Sirasch_009.jpg

Sirasch_010.jpg

Sirasch_011.jpg

Sirasch_006.jpg

Sirasch_007.jpg

Sirasch_008.jpg

Wow, you can recognise individual hatchies? Very cool!

Hey what typical prices to the elapids go for? I didn't want to start a whole new thread asking so I thought I'd put it here.. I can't find a whole lot of info on it...

What would typical prices be for: death adders, red bellies, collett's, eastern browns, mulgas and coastal and inland taipans..

Hahaha how annoying of me.

G'day mate,

Adders vary a lot. A non-local standard floodplain type A.praelongus are $50-150. A nicely coloured, uncommon locality (Ardrossan, Canungra, Grafton, Dajarra, Windorah etc) A.antarcticus are $150-500ea. A.wellsi are generally $800 and up, and A.pyrrhus are $400 and up.

Red Bellies go from about $100 up to $300, Colletts from $250 to $900, Browns are generally free for babies, and up to $250 for decent larger animals (a 1.8m+ Brown would be more), Kingies are $200-1000 depending on locality and size, Coastals are $250+ and Inlands are much the same.

wow not as pricey as i thought... i spose trying to get ahold of them is the hard part ey

G'day mate,

Some species are harder to get a hold of than others. Stangely enough, if I had posted some of those prices 5 years ago, everybody would have laughed at me - most elapids were free or very cheap.

Also - I am desperately in need of a large Inland Taipan (preferably male) and large Coastal Taipan (preferably female) for some upcoming work. Will be good money for the right snakes.

Thats a AWESOME picture Moose,you actually captured the true colours of the snake,Top quality....

AARRRR bugger it ...might not be the best in here ..but it still captures the typical attitude of an eastern brown and he is a very dark coloured one ...

DSCF2393.jpg

DSCF2394.jpg

:lol: Nice pic dad, i liked the one with his tongue though!

picture is one of moose's

Attachments

• tiger002.jpg
    tiger002.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back