Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use serpenttongue because thats what i've got - a serpents tongue. I had the doctor do a bit of surgery and cut a slit down the centre of my tongue. Then he cut both sides of the tongue, slowly tapering them into points, so that it would create a forked tongue like a serpents.

It's made it so hard to speak properly, but hey....it looks cool!!

;););):D

He's not kidding folks!

Attachments

• Tongue.jpg
    Tongue.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 86
Miffy, was from Regurgitators song "Miffys Simplicity" about Miffy the rabbit.

Simple things in life are often the best you know ;)

I'm pixie as its a nickname I had a few years cause i am 145 cm tall and was under 40kg... oh, and for parties i'd wear a kids fairy costume... sometimes im pixie-apples which is a combination of nicknames... kirsten-pie originally, someone asked what kinda pie i was, i said apples, i was then kirsten apples, then pixie, and the b/f one day called me pixie apples and it stuck... he also calls me midget legs.. but i'm not fond of that one :D

chad... my real name is jack riley

long story short i watched charlies angels, and tom green played "thechad" you may remember, anyway, hes one of my fav comedians when im in the mood for his stuff. this was about year 9

so one day i was at a party mingling and stuff, and when i met people i didnt like i started to give them the name chad. to confuse everyone. i became chad johnston to people i didnt like at first. and then it became a joke, id tell girls i was called chad. it moved from there with people calling the chad at school and stuff.

for my 18th birthday, as is customary, the guys went to steal me a street sign, jack street didn't have a sign, so they got me chad street.

rarely use the name now except on places like this.

the history of the chad

kandi

my name is after my beautiful girl chihuahua i love my chihuahua's almost as much as my python's

got given this nickname in year 9 at school about 10 years in an argument with a mate of mine, and it stuck ;)

we were having an argument not too serious about something I have no idea about now, and in the middle of it he said something like "just shut up ya bung eyed *******" then the whole class cracked up myself included and since that day i've been 'bung'

got given this nickname in year 9 at school about 10 years in an argument with a mate of mine, and it stuck ;)

we were having an argument not too serious about something I have no idea about now, and in the middle of it he said something like "just shut up ya bung eyed *******" then the whole class cracked up myself included and since that day i've been 'bung'

Ah, I wondered about this one!

Nickamon is one of my nicknames. I used to work with a Thai girl called Nattamon, and I thought her name was cool, and that I just had to have a more Thai-sounding nick. ;)

My avatar is Snake from Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High. Wheels is my favourite character, but I love the "I love Snake" pun that this avi offers.

We get Thai study tours here at work sometimes - there are some really cute Thai names :)

Mine is boring also....
When I originally signed up to the site - it ws for my husband - but now I use it instead of him ..
( I don't like him using the internet - too many nice snakes to buy and not enough money)
I would really like to change it if I can .................
Does anybody know how???????????
Also my avatar is our female diamond python - but I think it is time to decide on something new...

cheers
Paula

I use serpenttongue because thats what i've got - a serpents tongue. I had the doctor do a bit of surgery and cut a slit down the centre of my tongue. Then he cut both sides of the tongue, slowly tapering them into points, so that it would create a forked tongue like a serpents.

It's made it so hard to speak properly, but hey....it looks cool!!

;););):D

Now don't get all put out, but why would you even consider doing that?

"It's made it so hard to speak properly, but hey....it looks cool!!"

I don't see much difference with that and cutting my legs off, 'It's made it hard to walk properly, but hey...it looks cool!!'

Anyway, each to their own and that's just my view, best of luck to you S.T. :)

Cute idea for a thread. mine's simple..

- my name's "serena"
- and i'm really inito firetwirling hence the "phoenix", i suppose when you're stupid enough to play with fire you kind hope you can be reborn from your ashes...

tada! serenaphoenix. exciting story.

Mine is pretty boring - and obvious...

I read a lot of C.S.Lewis as a kid, was re-reading when I joined up to the site and the movie had only just come out. It also worked really well with a nice Avatar of a lion I had on my computer ;)

I can't remember if I added to this but I'm not going through 100 posts to find it, so excuse me if I am repeating myself...lol...

I have absolutely no imagination whatsoever so mine is very basic mysnakesau refers to my snake and the au for Australia.

Odessa is where my father was born in the Ukraine unfortunatly I never got to know him he died before i turned 2 so everything that needs a name ie my farm,prefix's ect is Odessa. Stud well I breed,rats,mice,dexter cattle,great danes,but mostly I get called Odie and I like it even when they call me Oddie I dont mind odd i can be LOL.

Now don't get all put out, but why would you even consider doing that?

"It's made it so hard to speak properly, but hey....it looks cool!!"

I don't see much difference with that and cutting my legs off, 'It's made it hard to walk properly, but hey...it looks cool!!'

Anyway, each to their own and that's just my view, best of luck to you S.T. :)

Pssst.... MrMikk i think he may be joking *nudge* nudge * ;);)

I guess mines pretty obvious but some people just can't decipher "nothing to do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back