Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retic

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
A couple of photo's of some striped Diamonds a friend bred last year. These are his holdbacks, the 2 I have were just partially striped so we are hoping it's genetic and that future generations will produce full stripes.
DSCF0276.jpg

DSCF0256.jpg

Did the incubator play up half way through the incubation???? They are awesome nonetheless.

LOL. No the incubation was just fine. They are beautiful looking snakes.

Nice Ash, looks pretty good!

Be good to see a full length photo.

Ash they look alot like the weird Diamonds that Daniel Gilbertson bred last season.

not into diamonds much, but i'm thinking for one that looks like that, i could make some room for...........

very nice...................

this is what diamond/coastels intergrades can turn out like

If you can find a pair of natural intergrades identical to the quality of the animals posted i'll give you $3k for the pair.........

So Boa, lets talk about your pair.........;)

I guess you could get something similar with intergrades but it's far less common in pure Diamonds.
Den, sorry you can twist my arm as much as you like :)

this is what diamond/coastels intergrades can turn out like

Well there you have it, diamonds that aren't overly ugly!

'Well there you have it, diamonds that aren't overly ugly! '

It had to happen sooner or later :)

They look awesome Boa! Far far nicer than the one at snake ranch IMO. Can't wait till you start producing these!

'Well there you have it, diamonds that aren't overly ugly! '

It had to happen sooner or later :)

lol, maybe. The strange thing is, I really don't like the look of striped coastals or jungles usually, and diamonds really aren't up on my list, so for me to appreciate a striped diamond is quite surprising ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back