Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waist of time Jonno, they'll jsut say they aren't the real parents.

I copped the same rant with our "woma cross BHPs" (Golds). Cause no-one had seen them in the wild they must be crosses even though they are only second generation, locale specific animals. Same as the diamonds i'm sure.....

Enjoy:)

I think I'm going to stay out of this disagrement and stick to sucking up to Ash for a pair of hatchies when he gets these snakes up and breeding. Don't forget to put me on the list Ash.

I think I'm going to stay out of this disagrement and stick to sucking up to Ash for a pair of hatchies when he gets these snakes up and breeding. Don't forget to put me on the list Ash.

All good smithy, we're already on it!........

Oh yeah, by the way i ordered some Diamonds:);)

HAHA. Yeah, with your bank account details.....

What was that internet banking password again 1...........4........?

Thanks for all the comments guys, the consensus appears to be that they are beautiful snakes which indeed they are.
Troy, how about if I put your name equal with Dens ? I hate arguments :)

Thanks Troy, I should say that those particular snakes aren't mine but I have siblings.
As far as the list goes, unmarked notes in a plain brown envelope works for me.

HeY Jonno,are they really the parents of those striped ones ?

If so i want one !

The word is that these boy's were bred from normal locale specific parents. I've seen a heap of people in my time but i've never seen anything like them before. As they live on the outskirts of chimp teritory i'm convinced they're monkey intergrades. :)

hairiest.jpg

No matter what people that know them say since i've never seen these sort of people bred out of PURE humans i'm convinced they're intergrades. Maybe hybrids.......We all know how much some villiages LOVE their monkeys.....

Last edited:
That kid looks just like his mother........I think........which one is his mother ?

lol,i seen a thing on austar about them.and thats their young brother not affected.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back