Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone and I am thanking you for the breeder as well. I hope in a season or two we can bothe be producing a few nice full stripes.
Here's another from the same clutch to show the variation.
DSCF0294.jpg

lol, maybe. The strange thing is, I really don't like the look of striped coastals or jungles usually, and diamonds really aren't up on my list, so for me to appreciate a striped diamond is quite surprising ;)

I'll 2nd that. The only stripes i have liked in any species so far has been Zobo's striped coastals, just because of how clean the stripe is, and the tiger stripes in the US. But i like what i am seeing atm in these fellas.

That's fair enough, no animal appeals to everyone.

re Striped

LOL boa,they look like hundred per centres those fellas! :lol:

cool, that first one looks like it has some of those 'coffs harbour' intergrade in it. i love them

That's what makes the average person average, those of us in the know, know that they are pure and think it's a great laugh when all the experts argue that they aren't :)

cool, i might start calling my lil intergrade a diamond... and any one who disagrees AVERAGE ha hah aha. i'm with you zulu. ha ha it's still funny.

re Striped

yeh,look nothing like the hundreds ive caught over the years,more like something from out kempsey dorrigo way .

re Striped

cool, i might start calling my lil intergrade a diamond... and any one who disagrees AVERAGE ha hah aha. i'm with you zulu. ha ha it's still funny.

LOL yeh thats the way it goes renegade :lol:

yeh,look nothing like the hundreds ive caught over the years,more like something from out kempsey dorrigo way .

Hey mate,

The other day I caught three Eastern Browns in one morning. I catch them quite regularly, and have found them in 4 different states (QLD, NSW, Vic and SA). I'd say that I have caught around 500, which is a pretty conservative number. I have seen many different colourations, all shades of brown, orange, red, black and grey, some with bands, some with spots and some with patternless ventrals. I've seen them less than 20cm long and over 230cm long. But the other day, for the very first time, I found one that was yellow. Not a yellowish brown, but yellow like the Simpsons. Yellow like this smiley face infact :)

Snakes are variable, especially Morelia. Just because something doesn't fit into the mould, doesn't mean it's not pure. And just because something DOES fit the mould, doesn't mean it's pure! All we can go off is the credibility of the breeder, and I doubt anybody here is game enough to discredit somebody like Dan. They are pure Gosford form Diamond Pythons, they were incubated normally, and half hatched striped, half hatched normal (but very pretty).

Nice intergrades mate! haha

So how would you define a Diamond python then Jonno, how would you define an Intergrade? Whats the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back