Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God there are some unreal creations out there!!!!!! Very nice work!!! I have just started getting another done..
c094755c-45af-639f.jpg

Hey thanks guys another sitting in a week so will put some more pics up after healing.

The talent of some tattoists is of the chart, great to see some of the work. Larks i wish my arms look a bit like your in the end. was alot of that free hand?

The talent of some tattoists is of the chart, great to see some of the work. Larks i wish my arms look a bit like your in the end. was alot of that free hand?
In case Larks doesn't see this, he used a photo for the head of mine then did the rest all free hand. He owns snakes so he understands how they sit and move. I'm pretty sure how he did Larks' ones too. A photo of the head to make it look like that particular animal then free hand for the rest

Got some more work done on my chest today. Just gotta colour in the 2nd rose (a cover up, which I am very happy with) and some more background work and its all done. Got my tattooist drawing up a pic of my diamond python to do on my left arm now.

P1060456.jpg
P1060459.jpg

I didn't know there was a thread for this.

My third tattoo...

7cb96030-fdd2-3171.jpg

i also love tattooss......I have 3 tattooss on my left arm. I am so crazy for it......

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here good at tattoo design? Got one that ive designed that needs pro tweaking...

If you find an artist that you like they will usually help you with the "tweaking". They're the best people to talk to because you might come up with something that you think is awesome and perfect but that wouldn't work as a tattoo. The biggest issue with this is usually the amount of little detail people expect to be able to put into a small tat

I have a small butterfly on my shoulder that actually looks more like a dead moth! lol i got it many yrs ago.

My boob job is almost finished!!! just one rose to colour and a bit more cover up work at the bottom of the rose and i'll have to start thinking about what to do next!!!

Sorry about pic quality, its very hard to take pics of ones own chest and still mantain modesty... I opted for modesty over good pics

P1060540.jpg

P1060545.jpg

P1060541.jpg

it all blends into my sleeve nicely now and i am extremely happy with it.... Just wish it was finished already!!

65770f2e-b50c-fd07.jpg
65770f2e-b51f-fe0d.jpg

Got another sitting on my arm recently. Goin to get outline to the top of my hand in the next few weeks

Will have to get a pic of my chest piece to put on here

Last edited:
Some pics of my outer lower Legs. Alien themed left leg, (heaps more to go)

DSCF1046.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg

DSCF1044.jpg

And my Dragon Right leg,
dragona3.jpg

dragona2.jpg

dragona1.jpg

All done by Fran Dragon Lady at Hahndorf SA

Just sat through another 3 hours on my right arm. Not finished yet, but getting there.

007-8.jpg

Had my left arm done to match the right,

084.jpg

Last edited:
Had some work done to my back piece today 12 hours done so far.

Backtattoo5-4-12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back