Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cairns city tattoo. Shane Pask is the man. Had some stutter desert peas added in the other day and the adder is finished now will post some more pics after the next sit

Sturt desert peas. Damn texting

Damn Larks thats some fine work you have...

Last edited:
hey guys so iv been looking through some of the tattoos on this thread and they are amazing!!!! i got my first one a few months ago and swore i wouldnt get another one...that being said im now really wanting to get my snake somewhere. just wanted to no if any girls on here have snakes on them ( i think i saw a few but not sure)
iv always been told that snake tattoos are a very male thing...what is everyones opinion??? not that itl sway my decision either way its just interesting to no.

I think females could probably pull off whatever a guy can in this day and age as can a guy pull off a 'girly' tattoo. But each to their own hey, people should be comfortable in their own skin to get whatever they like :)
As a female though (a bit on the shorter skinnier side) I personally prefer to keep my tattoos as feminine as possible without making them look like they shouldn't be on my body - in other words I want them to suit my personality as I've always been a bit of a tomboy. I think feminine tattoos on the ladies are SO hot, and their would't be anything more attractive with age. I keep mine more feminine so when I'm old and wrinkly, I can still look half the part ;) haha! However I do have two pirate sabres on my hips so we'll see how they turn out in 50 years time ;)
As for snake tattoos, LOVE! Especially looking at larks (apologies, I forgot your name already) tattoos! I got my first Spotted Python when I was nine years old and I loved that snake to bits, so naturally I plan to get him tattooed on me when I finish my sleeve and other leg. Of course keeping it feminie for myself, I'll probably get him in black and grey with some bright colours in the background, haven't decided yet, just depends where I finally decide to get him and how big he'll be.
hey guys so iv been looking through some of the tattoos on this thread and they are amazing!!!! i got my first one a few months ago and swore i wouldnt get another one...that being said im now really wanting to get my snake somewhere. just wanted to no if any girls on here have snakes on them ( i think i saw a few but not sure)
iv always been told that snake tattoos are a very male thing...what is everyones opinion??? not that itl sway my decision either way its just interesting to no.

my tattoo is very girly. im in love with it and designed it myself.
iv only just got my spotted python but hes my first snake and has helped me over come some of my fears and i absolutely love him.
the main problem i can see if getting someone to draw him and make his picture look as good as he does in real life. im of course bias but to me he is a fantastic looking snake and i dont want the quality of him taken away.....
so uh if anyone on here is a great artist feel free to draw up my baby :p

my first tattoo.

Attachments

• tattoo 2.jpg
    tattoo 2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 291
  • tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 235
Good to see the ladies starting to post up. My wife just started adding a dragon to her back. Lots more work to go, then a tiger will be added to the other side to balnce out the full back piece.
016-3-1.jpg

8a827ae3-cf84-d41c.jpg
8a827ae3-d00c-4395.jpg
I got a couple Bon jovi have a nice day album cover and when my old man came to Singapore for my birthday he wrote that hahahah. Also a choccobo plenty more as well but I like the random ones.

Cheers Brenton

MR M that's amazing, larks too. wow. anyone seen Jessy smith tattoo from America?? he is amazing.. worth the google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back