Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of closed minded people that question and care too much about what others choose to do with their own bodies.

Nothing worse than when people ask 'Why'd you get that tattoo?'.. Why'd you dye your hair that colour? or buy that shirt? It's the same thing.. Tattoos and piercings just arn't as socially acceptable so that gives people some kind of right to be rude about it.
What this guy said ^.

Another one I hate is almost everyone that brings it up in conversation asks how much I paid to get what I have done (only have one but large piece). People can't appreciate it for what it is they have to try and put a money value to it. Just a bit of as pet peeve of mine hah

What this guy said ^.

Another one I hate is almost everyone that brings it up in conversation asks how much I paid to get what I have done (only have one but large piece). People can't appreciate it for what it is they have to try and put a money value to it. Just a bit of as pet peeve of mine hah

hehe I have a full body tat as well as most of my face done... People ask me almost daily if I got it all done at once.... usually I just say "yes of cause only took 4 hrs" haha , tell them it cost you $6.50 , sit back and enjoy the weird look on there faces , lol

Yeah that was probably me, I was walking around all day. This is my left arm.
Tattooa.jpg

tattoob.jpg

tattooc.jpg

tattood.jpg

And this is some of the right arm.
TattooAlbie.jpg

Tattooarm.jpg

hi just wondering who did your ink ??? I have an 8ft python around my body id like to get some background done and yours is amazing , like wow amazing !

The dirty look i get from some people without even knowing me says alot about their character not mine.

I have seen a good quote on someone's sig that said "The only difference between tattooed and non-tattooed people is the tattooed people don't judge the non-tattooed"
I think this holds so true so often.
Zeezza it was Spoonman at Venom Art in Adelaide. He owns reptiles and knows exactly how they sit and move and I think that's what makes the big difference with his art

That is amazing art larks the scrubby on your left arm and the diamond on your right are f*#king sweet!

I have seen a good quote on someone's sig that said "The only difference between tattooed and non-tattooed people is the tattooed people don't judge the non-tattooed"
I think this holds so true so often.
Zeezza it was Spoonman at Venom Art in Adelaide. He owns reptiles and knows exactly how they sit and move and I think that's what makes the big difference with his art
Saximus you beat me to it. I was going to say that because the artist is into snakes himself, it makes the piece have that extra reality and character to it...wicked ink

Heres a couple on me not reptile related, the first two are done by on of the other artist at my studio...the others are ones that I have done in the last week or so.

Attachments

• Buddha.jpg
    Buddha.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 617
  • Geisha.jpg
    Geisha.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 500
  • fghj.jpg
    fghj.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 497
  • nn.jpg
    nn.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 499
  • DSC03949.JPG
    DSC03949.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 496
  • DSC03961.JPG
    DSC03961.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 583
  • DSC04436.JPG
    DSC04436.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 580
  • DSC05189.jpg
    DSC05189.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 487
I was just going to ask that , they look painful to me ....

Haha yes they hurt. Anyone that says they don't either has a very good pain tolerance or is a liar. Mine took about 5 hours and was the most painful thing I've ever done. I can't imagine how you manage to do it so often and for so long Larks (and others with similar size pieces). Personally I think the end result is worth it though if you can handle it

Yeah it hurts in different place for different people.....my left arm hurt more than my right which i hardly felt anything at all...

Ecosnake a few of those are great. 1 and 4 are awesome. What was the inspiration/reason for the first one?

thanks mate, we mine I love the japanese arts and I am a buddist so what more could i do but have a monk huging a statue of Buddha

Haha yes they hurt. Anyone that says they don't either has a very good pain tolerance or is a liar. Mine took about 5 hours and was the most painful thing I've ever done. I can't imagine how you manage to do it so often and for so long Larks (and others with similar size pieces). Personally I think the end result is worth it though if you can handle it

Sorry I should have put a ;) after my comment , I was just joking with blueman , I have a little bit of ink myself so know all about the pain.

i just thing people walking around with gangsta shiz and clowns and skulls and stuff like that are try hards

i have a skull with pistons as X bones and flaming exhausts on my back because i love v8's and cars but i am not a try hard one bit. my next 2 i plan to get my rotty portrait on my back as she was my first and only dog which may be passing away soon and i want a half sleeve of my coastal down my arm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back