Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My backpiece so far.. 23 hours over 3 days..

Attachments

• 179800_10150092364369550_637664549_6306569_6995384_n.jpg
    179800_10150092364369550_637664549_6306569_6995384_n.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 963
Wow larks, nice tatts!

In reference to my previous post regarding permission, dad came in while I was looking at yours and said "yuck" xD

Absolutely AMAZING Larks, love tats that are realistic and more a piece of art then just a drawing thats been copied from the wall or someone elses choice. they are sweet!!!

Absolutely AMAZING Larks, love tats that are realistic and more a piece of art then just a drawing thats been copied from the wall or someone elses choice. they are sweet!!!

PaulH, that is absolutely beautiful.

I don't have photos of either of my tattoos. One is a scorpion on my hip (I'm a scorpio, but acually kinda scared of the real thing!), and I also have "All Creatures Great and Small" across the top of my back.

Not bad mate. You're a pretty talented artist by the look of it. Might have to pay you a visit while I'm working up here

lol not a fan of tatts all thos silly people who get their bodies covered in them up the neck on the hands its looks stupid the colour clash with ya clothes and when your old and wrincly ur gonna stand ther looking in the mirror saying *** did i do hahahahahahahh ps i dont mind tasteful ones that mean something that are put in a right place that fit into your bodys flow but i hate patchwork idiots :p

Agree not into tats myself either although i have a quote above my nipple.

Kinetic Art Near wollongong NSW

Don's stuff is cool as, big bold bright

Ah yeah wicked, I'll be up that way mid year, have to pop in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back