Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i love pretty much everything Maynard does Tool being my favorite ever it sings deeply to me.

as for more tats i have been trying to come up with many differant ideas regarding Greek mythology, really want to try and do something with Pandora and the "box" with evil escaping, and recently i have thought of something with regards to Moirae as well

im getting the Awesome as ****** rabbit with 'It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won’t help you when you’re dead."

with 'Green Day' above the rabbit
tumblr_lihadxSPrb1qfo6w3o1_400.png

Funny - i'm the same!
Not a fan of children, all those silly people distorting their bodies and lives, the babies are all over them - their hands, their necks, covered up in 'em. It looks stupid! The kid always clashes with your clothes (sometimes physically), and when the kid is 65 it's gonna be all old and wrinkly and standing in front of a mirror saying *** did Mum do this? hahahahaha
ps: I don't mind tasteful kids, but I really don't want them near me. Rather than inflict 'em upon me, the parents should keep 'em at home.
Breeders.. taking up all the good parking spaces. :p

Hahaha

yeah i love pretty much everything Maynard does Tool being my favorite ever it sings deeply to me.

as for more tats i have been trying to come up with many differant ideas regarding Greek mythology, really want to try and do something with Pandora and the "box" with evil escaping, and recently i have thought of something with regards to Moirae as well

Did you see them on their last tour?

Wow some absolutely beautiful artwork!!!! Thanks for sharing all. I got my first tattoo at 51, knew I would get one one day but didn't know where or what till then. Now have 7 small tatts all buddhist symbols. Six of them are from White Tara which is the name the Monk gave me when I took refuge.

I'm always stopping people so I can have a close up look at their body art.

Keep the photos coming please :)

killimike - "Federation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition" (FPMT).

I would like to get a couple of bigger tattoos later of maybe a beardie or a flying fox or both lol

Depends where you go. Some places will do 16 with permission. My artist won't because it's far too risky.

We don't tattoo under 18's..Unless its a family member or something.. 16's too young, besides the ''risk'' they choose dumb tattoos in ridiculous places and its a nightmare.

Thanks saximus,was wondering where to go to get my snakes and vines around my sons name,which i had done 2wks ago today.ask for spoonman an venom art in Adelaide.I had my first done by fairyland tatts in mt barker,not bad at all.love the tatt that Mo did,she was gentle and really nice.and it is very unique writing that she drew up for me.....very unique.will try to put up a pic soon but having all sorts of trouble doing that.

Here are two of mine, first one is for my son Rory:
Rorytatt.jpg

This one is for my son Oak:
Green MAn.jpg

Unfortunately the colours are a little weird in the first one due too the canera and it was a little hard to take the photo myself. It is done over a scar hence the shineyness, but it doesn't look that shiney in real life. It says "The Scribes Ink Outlasts the Martyrs Blood". I drew both of them.

those tats are awesome! Thats some pretty serious ink there... i have two little ones that have meaning to a part of my life and am getting a snake one around my ankle and going up my calf (caus i loovveee snakes). I dont care what i look like when im old with tats, i figure you r old...ur gona look pretty bad anyways haha. Besides im pretty sure on your death bed you regret what you didnt do in your life, not what you did. And having tattoos and piercings as an old woman or man wont be out of the ordinary caus everyone else will have them too, thats the beauty of this generation. Dont get me wrong, i can understand why people find tattoos silly or annoying...but i feel the same way about kids in public. some things your just have to put up with in life. It makes it all very interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back