Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres mine

my tattoo fresh.jpg

I have been looking for a design for my zodiac for sometime now. Finally found this. Want to get it done on the inside of my right forearm once I have the time or money.

Not sure about the writing in the taurus symbol though, might leave it empty.

Attachments

• Taurus_Tattoo.jpg
    Taurus_Tattoo.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 229
heres mine just simple.This was my first tatt. thinking of gettin my daughters name down the inside of my left forearm (sorry a crappy pic) (ne has a guess at wat it means?lol)
n508937664_1669187_4836.jpg
pencil.png

Last edited:
wow ;arks, that is some of the finest work i have ever seen!!!! where do you go? f$#kin phenomenal!!!!

sorry LARK! 2 year old helping me too type!

hip.jpg
l.jpg
stomach.jpg
toes.jpg

Not the best picture quality - most of these were taken before the first touch up also or with too much flash :/
I couldn't find any pictures of the rest of my tattoos - I also have a heart outline on my lower lip (inner)
memorial wings between my shoulder blades
'eat me' cupcakes - inspired by alice in wonderland on the back of my thighs.

I am currently planning my lower back piece.

Loving the other submissions :D

well for starters i am a professional tattooist soo i should be covered been in the industry for 7 comin up 8 years.
im covered from my face to my feet .. i will get some recent pics uploaded asap ..
i do have a pic in my Profile which shows my facial tattoo and one of my sleeves .. but yes im heavily covered ..

Wow I nearly lost my s#!t when I saw your arms do you mind if I use one of yours coz thats exactly what i been thinknof getn. Lucky you didn't walk past me i wouldve followed you home. Heres my good 1s got a bodgy 1 to
maloo 111.jpg
maloo 110.jpg

In progress face thing

Attachments

• vamp face.jpg
    vamp face.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 297
i have to wait before i get more and lose weight as well but this is what i want
JapanKarateAssocOfSA_DOJO%20KUN.gif

^^just the kanji

Musical_Star_Tattoo_Design_by_Dumaii.jpg

^^this with my brothers names and birthdays

juliefain-FairySisters-ice1.png

^^ with my sisters name and a bigger

"heian" in kanji it means 'peaceful mind'

OK here's a few, always hard to get good pics of ink so they aren't great. I have half of my chest and side done as well but cant find a photo. Im also almost finished the left side of my neck so that arm runs from fingers to ears but again I dont have clear pic on the pc. Ill try and get some up soon. Good thread :) Piercings, suspension, etc etc??

Ps thats one of my dogs, she's better looking and a better singer :)

Attachments

• P12_09_0.jpg
    P12_09_0.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 305
  • arm2.3.jpg
    arm2.3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 933
  • P211210_17.37.jpg
    P211210_17.37.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 305
Got my very first tatt last friday,OMG was i scared.just had my sons name put across my upper arm.but like evryone else im already now designing a half sleeve of snakes and vines around his name.i expected all sorts of pain and hurt but it was nothing.......hell i have had a baby and that was way worse.
Tatts are as bad as snakes im afraid.one is never enough.

Sookie since you're in Adelaide make sure you go to Spoonman for the reptile ones. He's incredible

I have a few tattoos;
An angel on my stomach
2 stars on my chest
A bomb behind my ear
A ninja on my foot
A skull and roses on right arm (underneath)
An ankh on left wrist
And a rebel alliance insignia on my back lol

Hopefully i can follow up with pics soon as im at work lol.
Gettin more work done this christmas hopefully startin a half sleeve... ^_^ love my tattoos and peircings ( i have a few peircings also ^_^)

I have a few tattoos;
An angel on my stomach
2 stars on my chest
A bomb behind my ear
A ninja on my foot
A skull and roses on right arm (underneath)
An ankh on left wrist
And a rebel alliance insignia on my back lol

Hopefully i can follow up with pics soon as im at work lol.
Gettin more work done this christmas hopefully startin a half sleeve... ^_^ love my tattoos and peircings ( i have a few peircings also ^_^)

Last edited:
I recently had my first tattoo started on by Peta at Seventh Circle. She's a young artist with amazing talent.
This is my tattoo of Enid Blyton's Magic Faraway Tree done in the style of the illustrations from the books.
There's about 5 hours left on this part of the design before she works on the upper half which is a circus themed land at the top of the tree (hip area) and then tree branches coming up behind the land and twisting up my side.

First session, all the outlining. 3 hours
IMAG0377.jpg

Second Session .. Shading and some colour 3 hours
IMAG0417.jpg

1300418308759.jpg

lol not a fan of tatts all thos silly people who get their bodies covered in them up the neck on the hands its looks stupid the colour clash with ya clothes and when your old and wrincly ur gonna stand ther looking in the mirror saying *** did i do hahahahahahahh ps i dont mind tasteful ones that mean something that are put in a right place that fit into your bodys flow but i hate patchwork idiots :p
Funny - i'm the same!
Not a fan of children, all those silly people distorting their bodies and lives, the babies are all over them - their hands, their necks, covered up in 'em. It looks stupid! The kid always clashes with your clothes (sometimes physically), and when the kid is 65 it's gonna be all old and wrinkly and standing in front of a mirror saying *** did Mum do this? hahahahaha
ps: I don't mind tasteful kids, but I really don't want them near me. Rather than inflict 'em upon me, the parents should keep 'em at home.
Breeders.. taking up all the good parking spaces. :p

Hmmm..not sure when I can get one (how old do you have to be with parental permission again?) but I really want this on my lower back with "Amor verus moritur numquam" underneath it (roughly translated it means 'true love never dies')

nxqo2h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back