Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all formalities atm :)

focus is no set upon making things better for next year and first point of call is more quality animals :p

Hello Kupper will you gracing Brisbane and the GOld Coast with your presence.

not at this stage mate .... logistically it would be a nightmare but will and do freight animals if need be

in the coming years I may expand to other expos when I have a little more downtime

not at this stage mate .... logistically it would be a nightmare but will and do freight animals if need be

in the coming years I may expand to other expos when I have a little more downtime

unfortunately not , there was only one person allowed to show vens being blacksnake productions

Another thing that is worth congratulations, is that Vic DSE allowed interstate breeders to sell at the expo with a "temporary" licence.
This excellent and generous service was sadly underutilized, however, hopefully this service will help build the interstate supporters at the next expo.
It would be great to see more support from NSW breeders at the next expo.
Cheers
Stimmo

At the Vic expos, are you allowed to sell Vens ?

I do not believe so. Blacksnake has very special conditions attached to his display of vens like the barrier etc.

If they were allowed to be sold that would mean they were being handled with the public around etc. which would be a mistake asking to happen.

At the Vic expos, are you allowed to sell Vens ?

Not allowed to sell vens and only allowed to display vens with a demonstrators licence,
But i talked to black snake productions and am hoping to get my first ven - red belly black - when they are ready in 2 months or so from them.

***herp trader beat me to it.

Last edited:
Another thing that is worth congratulations, is that Vic DSE allowed interstate breeders to sell at the expo with a "temporary" licence.
This excellent and generous service was sadly underutilized, however, hopefully this service will help build the interstate supporters at the next expo.
It would be great to see more support from NSW breeders at the next expo.
Cheers
Stimmo

I wasn't aware of this arrangement... Fantastic idea.

my head hurts after today ...... but hell I spoke to easily 200 people :lol:

couldn't have asked for a better turn out and met a lot of your and put faces to names

you definately had a lot of gex on display :p

Geez, this is almost word for word what you were moaning about in another thread!
Dude, build a bridge!

Well I thought the Expo was terrific... so glad I made the trip (4 hours each way).
Some amazing animals on display, and some nice ones for sale too.
Was hoping to pick up a Gidgee Skink or two but didn't see any Egernias at all! Spewin!
An amazing range of Geckos there too... I'm not into Geckos as such, but boy I was tempted today!
Well organized Expo but lacked space in walkways is my only gripe.
Managed to pick up some beautiful Green Tree Frogs :)
Thanks to all for an amazing day!

Can't wait for the next one.
there were cunninghams, dixilizards had some...

Last edited:
I had a good time, was only there a couple of hours but picked up some cheap necessities and met the guys & gals at Proherp.
Didn't buy a new snake...although I so wanted to!!! Just getting used to 5, 6 might have pushed it too far.
Great expo, definitely going back next year!!! Thank you to the organisers.

Reptilian1933...why you felt you needed to leave such a negative comment is beyond me, I bet the keys on your keyboard even resent you :p

I had a great time. Took the family this time, as I wasn't buying due to coming from NSW. But still had a great day - got to look at some frillys and GTP that I will be hopefully purchasing soon,and also got to look at some True Blue Racks which I maybe interested in also. Kupper's gecko display was amazing and he looked very busy. Was a big day for us and the kids as we had to leave home at just after 3am and drive straight there. The venue and breeders stalls were perfect. One thing I thought was lacking was what the previous years Sydney wild/reptile expo had and that was guest speakers like Rob Porter etc doing talks with slide shows etc in a nice quiet corner which I think is a great idea.

I was around from the opening bell but I left at mid-day as my dog just got home the night before from having a knee reconstruction (hence I did not come home with anything alive due to lack of funds). I had the red ink out in full display wearing a blue singlet... made sure I was up and down all the isles. We have to try better next time your in town mate and actually allocate a meeting spot lol.

Hehehe, yes, perhaps you're right! Next time we'll arrange a designated time and spot - just to make sure! :)

Hope your dog is recovering well after his/her surgery!

Just posted a short video of the expo here:

[video=youtube;FSiqtCmDnVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSiqtCmDnVY[/video]

some great photos there looks like a great day might save some money and next one drive up there from SA just one question if i buy some animals from the expo can i get the appropriate paper work on the day to take them back to sa

To answer your question this was an earlier post:

"Another thing that is worth congratulations, is that Vic DSE allowed interstate breeders to sell at the expo with a "temporary" licence.
It would be great to see more support from NSW breeders at the next expo." ;)

so I believe that would mean buying as well? correct me anyone if I am wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back