WARNING dodgey adelaide seller Delma fraseri

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
if anyone remembers my old thread with the dodgey person in adelaide seling bulk amounts of dogs cats etc breeding selling them off getting give aways then selling them etc well now shes trying to sell reps thats shes catching from the wild
please be careful everyone i no not many people would be that stupid to buy anything from her but just incase....

Delma fraseri - Pets, other pets - Gumtree Adelaide

I'll be selling
Delma fraserie and worm lizards
next week ill be asking 26 each for them
kylie 0434610792

lol this lady is the biggest toss pot around, my last thread was closed because i kept posting up her adds when she would put them up, but i think im doing the right thing shes just in it all for money its sick! the amount of dogs that shes tried selling she lies about them being pure breds etc and its all a load of hogwash

I can't stand people who poach for money, if she is in-experienced with reptiles, she might accidentaly pic up a "delma" only to find its a brown snake and be bitten.....

we can only hope lol

cosmic im not reporting the add until i have called up the people who deal with permits etc in adel tomorrow so they can see it so if everyone can try to keep the add up till the morning that would be good shes such a silly scum bag

we can only hope lol

I don't care how bad she is...after you have seen what Pseudonaja can do you would never wish that on anyone.

Why not call SA Parks and let them deal with it?

Cheers,
Scott Eipper

missllama im not reporting the add until i have called up the people who deal with permits etc in adel tomorrow [/QUOTE said:
I think thats the plan

lol if u guys actually read the thread i said i was going to do that first thing in the morning which i did since it was night and parks was closed when i posted this

yea scott and kris commonsense read the thread next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back