WARNING dodgey adelaide seller Delma fraseri

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops, silly me. So did anyone call parks and wildlife or whatever they are called down that way?

Oh and when was it proved they were wild caught? Must have missed that part.

Last edited:
i was going to do that first thing in the morning which i did

try reading before you post Kris, Lana has rung them, the outcome of the call is unkown as yet, but the ads have disappeared from gumtree so i'd say one of two things has happened
1) "Ms Dodgy" has been alerted to whats going on
2) Gumtree or Parks and wildlife have contacted her....

i'm sure we will find out any further info from Lana when she's online

I feel so foolish being the first person to miss something someone has said. I'll never recover from the humiliation. Again, so sorry. Really....I am.

Hey Lana, what did NPWS have to say?

what ever people want to call them... they said that she has NEVER had a permit in her name in south australia, and yea what she is doing is against the law and there looking into it more. But keeping it quiet before she catches on, so they can actually bust her and get her in trouble so hopefully she will stop this animal hoarding money making business

well she doesnt use aps so i doubt shes just going to come on all of a sudden today and see this lol

:lol: :lol: Of course, what am I thinking? Because you know this woman's habits inside and out. Not to mention that this is only a site with over 18,000 members, 3,000 of them active members, hundreds of people visiting per day.....most of them with names which give you no clue as to who they are, and no way to know who they know. There's just no way she could ever hear about it from anyone :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Of course, what am I thinking? Because you know this woman's habits inside and out. Not to mention that this is only a site with over 18,000 members, 3,000 of them active members, hundreds of people visiting per day.....most of them with names which give you no clue as to who they are, and no way to know who they know. There's just no way she could ever hear about it from anyone :lol: :lol:

so yup, its never going to happen :p

Alana, did you speak directly to Sonya or Rose-Marie?

Did they give any indication as to what would happen to the animals....? I take it if these so called 'Delma fraseri' are being caught locally, they are not even D.fraseri and most likely Delma molleri.

Regardless, keep us updated with what you hear... unless you don't hear anything further from FPU.

is there really a reason to be nasty???

is there really a reason to be nasty???

Miss2, it's hardly nastiness, rather logic. If these people from Parks are trying to spring a surprise bust on this woman, it's really not going to be much of a surprise should she stumble across this thread, now is it? Please attempt to refrain from ascribing motives to my posts that aren't there.

no it wasent raven but i also do not think that kerstens response was either . she could have eaisly written back with a " not trying to me nasty miss2 i was just stating the obovious" or something along the lines of that, instead she chose to write back in a condensing and sarcastic manner.......

You do realise that the example you have given could have been just as easily interpreted as equally sarcastic? It's not what I'm saying, but how you're choosing to take it. Might be best to let sleeping dogs lie don't you think, given that this has already gone OT enough?

lol every thread always turns into peepz arguing lmao

Lady deserves to get run ova bl

/end

BLAHAHAHA!
funny as! how stupid do some people think we are? as for the dogs, shame some people have the guts to even reply to the interested sellers who respond to there ads, and as for wild caught reptiles? i say no more, total stupidity, these people are just wasting there lives away...thanks for putting this up, im in adelaide aswell, i'll be careful of these ads and this person name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back