WARNING dodgey adelaide seller Delma fraseri

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a good result in the end. Will be interesting to see what penalties are enforced.

For those who are interested there is an article in the Adelaide SundayMail regarding this person.

Thanks OzGecko for pointing out that this article was in SA's Sunday Mail and the people concerned were totally busted, so everybody chillax :D

Its about time she was caught,lets just hope they get a conviction from this and apply the full force of the law.

Lets just say there is someone on here selling wild captured animals too.
Rino Beatles???

Sunday mail

HI Missllama
You have probably read the paper by now. (If not check out page 3 of the Sunday mail)
Your suspicions were spot on so keep up the good work.
If you suspected any other illegal activity is occurring while looking through advertisements please forward the info onto the law enforcement Duty Officer
Phone: (61 8) 8124 4861 (during office hours)
Pager: 1300 650 411 quote pager no. 465393

Yea thanks guys the guy from the sunday mail actually contacted me on here then called me and had a really long chat he told me he was doing a story on her i just havent had a chance to read the paper yet lol

heres the old thread that people thought i was being stupid posting half the stuff but i thought it was wrong that she was just using the dogs and cats etc to make money

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/other-animals-5363/just-another-adelaide-warning-106366

i was called a stalker and all but every day i check gumtree's pet section and i always saw her adds it was always obvious when it was her posting because she would write things like

pura bred russon blue... i thought i was illiterate but she was just plain stupid.

glad shes hopefully going to be put in her place finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back