Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will also have a couple of last seasons Black headed pythons selling at $350ea
Photo of Black Head and WA Stimson python.

blackhead.jpg
stimmyamazon.jpg

OMG OMG i love BHP's hopefully i get an enclosure for cheap enough. What's the minimum enclosure at the size that he is now?
Then when should i upgrade him to a bigger enclosure?

Nice Stimmy.
Amazon, last time I went to your store you had a few Blonde Spotteds, do you still have any? If so, will you take them to the expo?

Haha Jungletrans i would bring money if i had any. It's mums job to pay haha im only 15.

So, my parents are giving me $300 to spend. Counting the fact I already have $200, I have $500 for the expo!
Now, I'm really excited.

I don't have any money at all. I need to get a job :(.
I'm getting a beardie aswell which will be $200 off sum1 in the coming weeks.

i am going on holidays tomorrow maybe i should get my holiday pay in advance as well LOL
no i will take cards and then hopefully work out what i want, thinking i might head into lizards and snakes bit need more to research , have not had a snake in about 20 years.
ridge tail monitors, mertens, angle heads dragons, boyds dragons and peninsula dragons are on my wish list for lizards
womas, black headed pythons are a few of the snakes i would like to get in the future
and cant forget red eye and dainty tree frogs so i hopefully will be grabbing info and cards from breeders

Well, today just keeps getting better.
My mum was saying if she sees a nice looking snake, that's good for a beginner, at the expo, she'd let me get it.
Looking for some Womas, or some sort of Antaresia there.

I'll have some of the "Minature" vitticeps available at my booth.
Check out the herp trader ad.
Cheers
Stimmo

Cool i might be getting a BHP if the person lets me do a payment plan on it. I found an enclosure on ebay for $80 4x2x2ft everything included. eBay isn't the first place i go but if mum has not much money i'll look usually you can find some really good stuff on there.

is this the expo i heard about at melb show grounds this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back