Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA - I want BHPs and Womas in my collection eventually + a pair of Karratha (?) red stimmies.

Nikki remember how I was telling you about that coastal?? Well I went and picked him uo and also got a male stimmie... oops!!

NO! NO! NO!
Not the wish list!

I have already got the list of things i do/get WHEN i win the lotto!

Don't make me think of more :p

lol does anyone on this site want anything other than herps?
.....yeh stupid question hey

hmn - i dont think i want the exoterra ones - way too expensive ,has anyone seen the snakebox things at the expo at castlehill , maybe tonnes of those

yep a dodge charger a 25ft kevla cat a crysler 300c a riviera fly bridge a big house with a little house for my herps some new hunting and fishing gear lol

lol i used to keep a few of my snakes in plastic tubs with heat matts and i no a few people still do it but i find it harsh on the snakes behalf and i just terrible becuase i clden stop myself frm buying herps so i stoped buying for a year and did up my dads study and my room with heapsa enclosures hehe. no more stupid tubs

if you dont live in syd you can have big bedrooms :D
mines about 6x4m (not including WIR LOL)

I want some albinos and hyper blueys :)

:0 :)

well i want to have a garage full of reptiles and snakes - like the one on the thread - amazing !
just to note this will be develpoing very slowly so i can gradually have a collection

in the future i want ....
LIZARDS, MONITORS AND GECKOS - and cant forget the froggies
knobtail
bells phase lace monitor
red eyed tree frog
cloud one erm - its brown and white
thinking about it ..

SNAKIES - non venomous
hypo bredli
darwin
diamond
olive
black headed python
woma
green tree python
albino - a pretty one like ... this person knows who he is ..starts with R ....

so ... yay now all i have to do is add up the price :shock:and enclosures i need ( those exoterra ones ):D
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Nikki :)

LoL, .you better start saving! :)

I would love a GTP or Albino Olive!
Other than those my list consists of, :
Geckos, Geckos & more Geckos,.
I only have knobtails (Amyae & Levis Levis) and am hoping to get more of them, . I think I will just stick to knobies for now, but later on down the track I will get a few other types...

My B/f is the Python Lover in the family, . he has a quiet a few different types , .

Good luck with your list :) ;)

Kelly

P.s, I would love a pet monkey & Tiger (preferably white, . - but I wouldnt say no if I was offered an orange):rolleyes::D

it good being in a garage actuly i have my bedroom a herp corner and lounge room all in the one :p

im goin to be puttin a 1220x600x600 into my room in a few weeks, and get rid of the desk caus school sucks, haha i cant wait.

im goin to be puttin a 1220x600x600 into my room in a few weeks, and get rid of the desk caus school sucks, haha i cant wait.

That's the spirit:pI've got 4 enclosures in my room... I've had to move most of my stuff out to fit it all in lol, doesn't help to have a queen bed in here either, taking up valuable herp space:shock:

i have a 4ft x 2ft x2ft aswell and a 2ft x 1ft x1ft a 3ft x 2ft x 2ft the big 2m x2m x 1m a heap of scorps tanks ranging from 2ft x2ft x 2ft - 1ft x 1ft x 1ft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back