Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND you gave me a hard time about the cairns incident at least mine was in rainforest and the temps were more suitable AUSTRALIS AND HAZZARD .................LMAO RBB

It definately wasn't a GTS, and I have never seen a bright green Diamond Python. I know what I saw, and I am 99% sure it was a GTP. I've never said anything to anyone about it before, but my whole family saw it. I really don't care if people don't believe me, but I know what I saw.

Its not possible, the climatic conditions are by no means suitable
to harbour green tree pythons, The winter temps alone would be fatal for any GTP!

i was at a rave on the weekend in sydney and i swear i was talking to a GTP.
Very nice personality:lol::lol::lol:
hahahaha!!
I cant believe what in reading lol!!
OOhh and on the way home i got robbed by bigfoot!!:lol::lol:

It definately wasn't a GTS, and I have never seen a bright green Diamond Python. I know what I saw, and I am 99% sure it was a GTP. I've never said anything to anyone about it before, but my whole family saw it. I really don't care if people don't believe me, but I know what I saw.

Where there's one there is sure to be others - if at all. Don't let anyone know of the location, take up study in biology or related subject and wild capture the snakes as part of your doctoral thesis. Breed them and sell them as genuine Sydney GTPs (with DNA testing included) and you'll be rich :) These would have to be worth considerably more than the standard run of the mill "Genuine Aussie GTPs," and exponentially more than the mongrels from OS.

i have heard about someone else thinking they saw one near hawksberry, but they arnt gtps there green tree snakes, diamond pythons, toy snakes, a bit of hose or your imagination:lol:

My dad (definitely NOT snake-knowledgeable) claims to have had a GTP hide under the bonnet of his Sigma on the NSW Central Coast.

I'm not saying it was one, I'm 99% sure it was not, but he claims it.

My dad (definitely NOT snake-knowledgeable) claims to have had a GTP hide under the bonnet of his Sigma on the NSW Central Coast.

Green tree pythons are well-known for hitching rides under the bonnet of a car. That's actually how they got to Queensland from New Guinea in the first place.

Stewart

Green tree pythons are well-known for hitching rides under the bonnet of a car. That's actually how they got to Queensland from New Guinea in the first place.

Stewart

I've heard of isolated cases where they have crept into mail centres and crawled into parcels, only to be discovered once they land - sometimes overseas :shock:

I've heard of isolated cases where they have crept into mail centres and crawled into parcels, only to be discovered once they land - sometimes overseas :shock:

I know of this guy who actually had not one, but seven(!), crawl into his trousers as he was making his way to the airport to catch a flight back home to Germany. He didn't realise they were there until the customs people noticed them. He was really embarrassed!

Stewart

I know of this guy who actually had not one, but seven(!), crawl into his trousers as he was making his way to the airport to catch a flight back home to Germany. He didn't realise they were there until the customs people noticed them. He was really embarrassed!

Stewart

Excuse me sir, is that a snake in your trousers or are you just happy to see me? :)

Actually maam... :shock:

by any chance did you loose a bigfoot aswell, as i can see one on the verandah trying to stay dry out of the rain at this moment:lol:

No, he's not mine. I had to get rid of mine last year - the neighbours couldn't stand the smell. I swapped him for a couple of large, wolf-like Dasyurids with black transverse stripes on their rump.

Stewart

Now Green Tree Pythons are a tropical Snake that need a certain humidity and heat levels etc,,,,,,But who said it was self sustaining.. I know of a pitucular park in sydney that was strongly rumoured to have had a GTP in it when i was about 13. Didn't know anything much about them at the time.. Anyway what i am saying is Don't go saying 100% doesn't have them....I have personally found a blue bellied penquin in botany bay, and a shingleback lizard in sir joseph banks park (right next to botany bay).

If someone says they have seen them, or even just 1. Who is anyone on this site, to say otherwise.

Now Green Tree Pythons are a tropical Snake that need a certain humidity and heat levels etc,,,,,,But who said it was self sustaining.. I know of a pitucular park in sydney that was strongly rumoured to have had a GTP in it when i was about 13. Didn't know anything much about them at the time.. Anyway what i am saying is Don't go saying 100% doesn't have them....I have personally found a blue bellied penquin in botany bay, and a shingleback lizard in sir joseph banks park (right next to botany bay).

If someone says they have seen them, or even just 1. Who is anyone on this site, to say otherwise.

pics or it didnt happen

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle quote - When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Addy, nothing is impossible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back