Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karma, Karma Karma Chameleon..........lah lah lah lah (and I don't even like boy george)

Seriously, I love chameleons, but short of that I'd say every allowable species of gecko and a giant allen's lolly snake!

for me it would have 2 b a carlia sp(rainbow skink) or a ring-tailed dragons or a black-collared dragon or an ornate dragon, i just love our little native dragons

orcinus orca

oh wait, you mean reps?

lots and lots and lots of BHP's hehe

olivehydra said:
A monkey or a tortoise. Or perhaps a tortoise with a monkey sized saddle (and a monkey too, otherwise thats just silly having the saddle and no monkey).

Cool!! That's what I want! :p :lol:

The choice is massive, I couldn't honestly say what I'd go for. I've always loved Chameleons though :D

Liasis fuscus for me.... unless I can sell them, in which case I'd take whatever is most valuable, sell them and have more Liasis fuscus.

Liasis fuscus for me

ewwwww

You should get the most valuable, then sell it and buy some taste! and perhaps you could use the change (and new found good taste) to purchase a few Joy Lizards... they entire genus is pretty awesome (and my pick!).

Heres a pic:

100_3865.jpg

All the best,
-Henry

Henry- now thats a cute little bugger!

I would be happy with some pretty carpet pythons....and some cute geckos. Not sure which ones exactly though- love them all too much!!

Hubby wants a collection of BHP's...He just loves them.

Rhi (9 yrs old in July) just wants to be old enough to own a snake LOL!

gtp, albino burm, fader burm, lavender retic, tiger retic, african rock python, ooo green burmese,
hmmm jaguar carpets, anaconda and alot more, but cant be bother typing them all

cheers
ben....

I suspect the emerald monitors would be easier to get hold of.....and cheaper.... :twisted: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back