Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hi to everyone as well

Ok to save trouble, this is my intro as well.

Hi everyone, Im as green as a GTP when it comes to owning snakes, although we have about 15 frogs, uncountable Geckos, a few beardies and two wild carpet pythons one about 6ft in the tractor shed, and a youngen about 3ft that has recently started living out near the galah averie he/she is only eating the mice that come for the spilled seed at the moment (and giving the poor birds heart attacks), hopefully not game to take on the birds too soon. And the odd brown that get a 410 full of high speed lead injections when they come in off the cattle property behind us. All of the above are wild, except for the 2 Galahs which are injured birds that we have taken in. Ive always loved snakes but only really decided to get one that i can handle after meeting a mates 3m Jungle and new yearling Bredli, Im looking to get 1 or 2 Bredli as soon as possible (waiting for permit to come through), and am currently building an enclosure for them in the courtyard. Im in the lockyer valley and our average summer winter temp variation is similar to the Macdonnell ranges so the covered court yard between the house and garage is a perfect place for them.

Now about me, Im self employed, make fire twirling equipment and run workshops and performances. An old old-school Goth although most people call me a dark hippie because anything more than eyeliner is just too much effort unless its a party, and a mad Kombi fanatic (the furlined shot is the inside of my 76 Bay window), and believe that you are only as old as the child you feel, unlike Michael Jackson I dont take that literally, I just believe I dont look my age so why act it. ANd as you can see from the pics, I still think dress up is fun.

hope the pics work as this is my first post.

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 166
  • RIMG0036.jpg
    RIMG0036.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 161
  • RIMG0093.jpg
    RIMG0093.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 165
  • toow-1.jpg
    toow-1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 158
  • fur roof.jpg
    fur roof.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
I'm still at work on my iPhone :( wait till I get home guys lol

gordo...... Doesn't look like you need much of a workout! lol

Heres a new years pic from a few years back... me and some mates from uni ticking along nicely (I'm in the middle, with the dodgy grin lol)

I wonder if jay will have a photo of himself wrestling a croc in africa to show you up

im the one with the knob on my back

Attachments

• 5200_1156591109348_1064843276_501678_7763032_n.jpg
    5200_1156591109348_1064843276_501678_7763032_n.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 239
Haha Jay and Gordo you guys are making this thread! Keep the pics coming...I wanna see other parts of the world that you have shown your abs to lol :lol:

That is a great bunny hop! that must use some strength?

Well im glad some ppl have a sense of humour on here Matty........ so just for u .........

Me taking a break in a waterfall while trekking through the jungle in TOBAGO.

CIMG2574.jpg

That is a great bunny hop! that must use some strength?

Well im glad some ppl have a sense of humour on here Matty........ so just for u .........

Me taking a break in a waterfall while trekking through the jungle in TOBAGO.

CIMG2574.jpg

why are all the sexy ones gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back