Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this one is of me dressed up as a ninja disguised as the offspring of Shrek and The Little Mermaid.

Attachments

• baby shrek.jpg
    baby shrek.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 225
And this one is of me dressed up as a ninja disguised as the offspring of Shrek and The Little Mermaid.

Enough to turn any man gay!
I must say I'm seriously reconsidering my sexuality...
Was it you by any chance that turned Jay?

Last edited:
DAYUM!!! ure good.... u blend in almost as good as me.... ure gettin there Gordo... ure gettin there...

Bahahaha!!! I'm sitting on the train to work ******* myself laughing gordo lol. I would never have guessed you were a ninja from that disguise...... Well done!

I've got some pics of me in the female Virgin Atlantic flight attendants uniform somewhere on my laptop, when I get home from work I'll try dig them out! lol

Damn Jay I want your life!...maybe not 'the guys' part of it but I definatly envy the rest of it! haha

Your definatly the 'Ive been everywhere man' guy :D

Hey jay i rekon i might give you a run for your money in terms of places been ;)

That is a great bunny hop! that must use some strength?

Well im glad some ppl have a sense of humour on here Matty........ so just for u .........

Me taking a break in a waterfall while trekking through the jungle in TOBAGO.

CIMG2574.jpg

Dammit Jay must you put the other guys to shame with your model's physique haha :D

LOL!
Thanks for the pics guys!
Can I also have your credit card details? Why dont you guys just leave all of your details for us to share?
Its all well and good that we want to put faces to names but you guys should be a little wary of identity theft or other sinister motives.
I'm sure not everyone on APS is 100% trustworthy.
Just letting you guys know you should be more careful especially when online, thats all.
Cheers

LOL Hahahaha, just when you think this thread can't get any funnier. Can i be you Jay? So far i know you live in NT and are the everywhere man who worked as a flight attendant. I'm off to a good start :D Oh and you have nice abs ;)

I wouldn't normally do this... but what the hell!

I am the guy showing the affection as opposed to the poor bloke receiving the affection, haha... Thats what a few bourbans will do to me, haha. Check out the look on the guy behind us :shock: haha.

Attachments

• MEAN KISS.jpg
    MEAN KISS.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 175
missllama,
all I can say from knowing your ex from my primary school days is he was punching well above his weight.

HAHA u no my ex? wow thats funny stuff! yea he has some overseas bimbo at the moment who has to marry someone just to stay in the country
supposedly he is too good for me
did u go to high school together too or just primary?

nah lol my last name is hill i need to change my username now that we have split
gosh adelaide is so small!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back