Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love to be a big saltie... but not the kind that gets bludgeoned to death in a cairns drain.... the type that lives in the national parks up near darwin! (litchfield would be a nice home)

I'd be my Land Mullet Marcia. She constantly gets cuddles, and a clean enclosure. She also gets fresh fruit and veg and meat.

The others get bugs and snails and mice YUKKIE!

OR i'd be a Boyd's Forest Dragon - i don't think you can get them any sexier than that.

Simone,
If you were Marcia... you wouldn't get cuddles and a clean enclosure.. Because you'd be a lizard, so couldn't supply yourself with them! Hahaha :lol:

That being said. I'd be a saltie.

l would be a female Perentie Monitor, because everyone would want me has their pet, because of my size and beautiful color and markings, and those who treat me poorly , l can defend myself
with my strong tail and long sharp claws and razor sharp teeth, and l can out run them if l need to get away from them, because l have the speed like the road runner, plus l have a good sense of smell and very good eye sight, so l could see you coming from a mile away, so no one could find me in the wild.

yeah as firedragon said (2nd post) id wanna be a beardie because of their personality and they look awesome

id be a king brown cause they look cool and then i could bite things and inject venom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back