Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blurb

Reaction score
AS per the header. If you could be a reptile what would you be? i'd be a dart frog. ...silent killer.

I'd be my Land Mullet Marcia. She constantly gets cuddles, and a clean enclosure. She also gets fresh fruit and veg and meat.

The others get bugs and snails and mice YUKKIE!

OR i'd be a Boyd's Forest Dragon - i don't think you can get them any sexier than that.

Simone,

I'd be that female childreni in my room :D She's pretty :D Or my male, cause he has a few chicks and gets a fair bit ;) and when the babies come, he has to do nothing, the life :D Oh and he gets feed good. Yeah, i'd be him :D

I'd be something quick enough to get away from the red neck with the shovel chasing me out of his yard! Sooo.... maybe something in a tree like a gorgeous Boyds who noone would dare try and kill :D or a scrub python... angry yet beautiful :p

i think it would be fun to be a water dragon,lyin round the creek in the sun
hangin with the other waterdragons in your crew,
divin in the water from up trees.
hiding under water from predators,eatin bugs

I would be a DEATH ADDER, short fat and lazy just like i am now hahaha with just enough punch to say ''leave me alone'':evil:

I would definatly love to be a gtp only coz noone seems to stuff up identifying them as a python and because they live in the rainforests (such beautiful places)

I'd be a goanna...they are gorgeous. And also for the scary factor (goannas used to scare me).

I'd be a GTP, because I love to hang around and do bugger all except eat.
Or a Perentie, because there's not much that would mess with you

a Mata-mata, only because its better looking than I am.
well, marginally.

i wouldn't be any snake, having no arms or legs kinda scares me... some sorta lizard, maybe that komodo dragon someone mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back