Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most important day of the year has arrived! The university Rats Christmas carolling for the starlight foundation!

We'll be travelling around Darwin singing and drinking to raise money for sick kids. So here's the obligatory pic, i'm on the right and didn't give my real name cause in our club if you get someone elses name in the paper they owe a carton of beer to the club lol.

Uni-Rats.jpg

Rats sing up storm for charity | Northern Territory News | Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia | ntnews.com.au

Jay?! Jay?! Where are you Jay?

Here's a few pictures of me fromthe afore mentioned charity night. I should have a few more pictures to put up once i locate my camera... It really was a messy night.

10840_209510624225_710649225_331691.jpg

10840_209618299225_710649225_331707.jpg

untitled.jpg

Turns out we raised a little over $5k for the starlight foundation.

this is me the guy in the pics lol

Attachments

• ashleah.jpg
    ashleah.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 118
  • bam2.jpg
    bam2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 122
  • breeashjess.jpg
    breeashjess.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 129
This is me :p

this is me on my recent trip in japan :p

Attachments

• pimp.jpg
    pimp.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 147
Mrs Tinky

I am going to be in so much trouble for posting this.

Presenting the woman who posesses my heart,

Mrs Tinky !!!

I gotta tell you sweetie i'm pretty upset with Jay right now. He promised me he would get some pics up fromthe weekend... and has he? I think not!

Sorry gorgeous....... i was so drunk my camera didnt make much of an appearance! I did take a couple of pics though, ill upload some tonight for you lol

Im going herping tomoro so will take some better ones on the weekend!

OK Gordo and RS, this was from my work Christmas party last friday ! This was before i drank the bar dry of the FREE champagne ! Was very messy hahaha

IMG_5387.jpg

How do I attach photos the way everyone else has without the thumbnail thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back