Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm well my brain just melted soo im gonna give up...

youll just have to imagine what i look like - if you could all imagine me looking like mila jovovich in the 5th element... thatd be seuper :lol:

claire is this you ??
If so you need to take the word a s s out of the title of the images as the swear filter is altering the text and when you try to link it , and it will not work .
claire.jpg

i's pretty

Attachments

• 13345_198641661225_551011225_3512130_4084904_n.jpg
    13345_198641661225_551011225_3512130_4084904_n.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 183
Some of the ladies posting on here could be any age. TM and Rainbow Serpent could be anything from ten to anything.

Then there are the Absinthe & Co who vamp up and could be anything this side of an undead 400 years.

Best stick to the policy and not mention a womans age, and or if they tell you an age, looked shocked and say; "No you could not possiably be that old", even if thy look 40 and say that they are 22 and a few months.

Some of the ladies posting on here could be any age. TM and Rainbow Serpent could be anything from ten to anything.

Then there are the Absinthe & Co who vamp up and could be anything this side of an undead 400 years.

Best stick to the policy and not mention a womans age, and or if they tell you an age, looked shocked and say; "No you could not possiably be that old", even if thy look 40 and say that they are 22 and a few months.

No no the golden rule is 21. Alway guess 21.

Or they are 22 with 18 years experience...

if you could all imagine me looking like mila jovovich in the 5th element... thatd be seuper :lol:

Yummm.

as for pics..

go down to where you reply..click "go advanced"
when the next page opens go down to "manage attachments" click that
a small mindow should open,
upload pics from your computer from there.

This was a party from the weekend. It was possibly the gheyist party i ever went to.

Attachments

• grim.jpg
    grim.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back