Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok before I get confused and dry up all the beer in the fridge. Amy is Amy Shooshoo is Shoo and there's going to be a social somewhere in Brizvegas on the weekend. Hopefully at a pub not some ritzed up joint that won't sell me a domestic beer.

And where exactly is this rooftop bar at the Fox. Is that in the city?

Ooo I know someone who works at the Fox. Just thought you all would like to know such usefull info

Ooo I know someone who works at the Fox. Just thought you all would like to know such usefull info

mates rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE NUD!!!!!... god im bored, this thing is still going.. wow... Why arent there women here who love metal, beards, long hair, invertebrates, herpetiles, tattoos and piercings (have or want) the more the better.. and arent whingeing psychos?.. OH! because i'd have to be dreaming :D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... yeah, work got cut short 4 hours so i lose 100 bucks pay now and have not much more of a life so im now interneting...

Dunno why you do it to yourself Shooshoo. Bikini pics are the fastest way to fill up your inbox. Have fun deleting all the PMs from the sad people who think a PM saying 'hi' will get them laid.

You can almost hear the wheezing and drooling.

PS. c'mere and gimme a kiss :p

I refuse to post bikini pictures! It’s not my fault if the only way you can see a half naked chick is by bribing me over the net coz you can’t score in real life. They have websites for that you know...

Wow Serp. harsh call. i'm actually dissapointed to tell you now that i have in fact ZERO PM's from people regarding this thread. sadface :(

Wow Serp. harsh call. i'm actually dissapointed to tell you now that i have in fact ZERO PM's from people regarding this thread. sadface :(
Its the intimidation of the scantily clad hot chic syndrome... the boys realise pretty quick that they shouldnt hit the send button for fear of further rejection...

Haha yes i am taken :D due to be married in may if all goes to plan.... why you sussing me out :p

cause I felt like it.. and i figured you would be engaged!! LMAO

Ok before I get confused and dry up all the beer in the fridge. Amy is Amy Shooshoo is Shoo and there's going to be a social somewhere in Brizvegas on the weekend. Hopefully at a pub not some ritzed up joint that won't sell me a domestic beer.

Wow so you are going too???

I refuse to post bikini pictures! It’s not my fault if the only way you can see a half naked chick is by bribing me over the net coz you can’t score in real life. They have websites for that you know...

You tell em Amy!! xo

lol.

scantily clad hot chick WITH A BOYFRIEND <-- i'm betting thats why actually, and im fine with that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back