Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocky women.. such an ugly trait. There is a difference between having self esteem and thinking the sun shines from your own a*** you know people? And CL.. the people with shame might do that, but as i lack that i would pm anyone bf or not if i wanted to talk lol.

Cocky women.. such an ugly trait. There is a difference between having self esteem and thinking the sun shines from your own a*** you know people? And CL.. the people with shame might do that, but as i lack that i would pm anyone bf or not if i wanted to talk lol.

lol? just for the record, she didn't call herself scantily clad and hot, it was CL who phrased it like that.

Yeah I'll show on Sunday but will have to stand with my back to the sun so I'm recognisable.

Amy you are yourself again. If Matt and Dan complain tell 'em God said.

So nobody’s been getting any PM’s from this thread? Ha I’ve gotten quite a few! :p

god, I can't believe you've dragged me into this thread shooshoo

Next I'll be playing Farmville again or something. *shudder*

ha ha no sane person plays Farmville!! that will muck you right on up playing that.. not to mention muck with everyone else's sanity

I've had a few PM's even though i'm married, I guess some people just can't help but to hope

thought you were talking about me! :) glad to hear thats not the case (i hope!) and yes, farmville, so addictive but so so bad :(

Lol, just for the record, i didnt say who i was talking about did i? I dont think you even know who im talking about.
Well I'm sorry for the assumption, but it wasn't just me who fell under the same assumption. Would you like to enlighten me then? Or just carry on being abrasive and upsetting people?

sooooo... you lovely ladies down in SA and VIC. how are the plans for the flight to brissie on sunday coming along? :D

thought you were talking about me! :) glad to hear thats not the case (i hope!) and yes, farmville, so addictive but so so bad :(

No i wasnt talking about you, so far you're yet to say something stuck up lol. Im just far to sober to listen to people rave on about themselves.

depends.. who is coming... and where am I staying??

well i would say you could stay with me but i dont have a quest room :( why not party all avo/nigt then fly home in the morning? sounds like a grand plan to me!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back