Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine out in the sun 2day and snapped of some amazing shots then realised I had the camera set to iso 400 arrggghhh, gotta stop doing that!! will upload some once I convert from raw and do some editing!!

They are beautiful!! I am planning to buy a woma next.. At the moment I only have a coastal carpet. How much do you sell your hatchlings for?

A pair of 2 year old Tanami Womas

I'm loving the Boodaries people! Am so tempted to get them! Will need to sell my existing womas to keep them though..which is NEVER going to happen cos Í'm so attached to my Tanamis'! Although i've just been bitten by the male a week ago.....:|

Bernie.jpg

Bernie the male Tanami

Cuddles.jpg

Cuddles the female Tanami

Cuddlesgrass.jpg

Cuddles frolicking in grass

woma.jpg

woma

rhd woma purchased from wild expo

Attachments

• woma 001.jpg
    woma 001.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 113
  • woma 002.jpg
    woma 002.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 98
Looks good Yommy. Boodaries are a terrible temptation to me!

dodgy pic from my phone but found these two hooked up this morning. Am chuffed as he showed basically no interest last season and didnt really seem to fussed about her when i first introduced him this season either. Now i just need the sexy vibe to drift up to my boodaries!

Attachments

• womas mating.jpg
    womas mating.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 88
I posted these guys yesterday, but I'm happy to do it again. I'm really excited about this pairing. Fingers crossed they produce some showstoppers

Attachments

• IMG_5149.jpg
    IMG_5149.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_5152.jpg
    IMG_5152.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 192
krefft - those things are awesome! The pattern on the one with pattern is really cool. Good luck with them and def put pics up of any hatchys you get from that pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back