Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some old pics of my wa's. have to get some better pics this weekend, fresh skin on both of them this morning.

jason that rhd is a cracker.

i am getting more and more into these guys, actually thinking of selling all my morelia and getting more aspidites.

Attachments

• DSC_0692.JPG
    DSC_0692.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC_0615.JPG
    DSC_0615.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_0595.JPG
    DSC_0595.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_0803.JPG
    DSC_0803.JPG
    243.2 KB · Views: 102
let me know if you do sell your morelia right ozzie.
Btw where did you score that corner piece in your last pic?

corner piece is from rock'n'reptiles licky. not sure if he's doing them anymore.

finally got around to grabbing some snap shots of some of my holdbacks from last season. please share some of your holdbacks.
there was bad light so sorry about the flash.
male RHD, nicely banded male boodarie (has a very nice yellow background but not well seen in the shot)

Attachments

• MR2.jpg
    MR2.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 172
  • MR3.jpg
    MR3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 183
  • M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 153
  • M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 132
female 'striped' boodarie, and another female boodarie.

Attachments

• F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 104
  • FS1.jpg
    FS1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 114
  • FS2.jpg
    FS2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 112
Absolute crackers, can see why you held them back, yes the yellow is hard to get into pics, my female is outrageuosly yellow at times but you just can't capture it on film.

That last boodarie witht he spine line in my favourite, what an animal :)

Absolute crackers, can see why you held them back, yes the yellow is hard to get into pics, my female is outrageuosly yellow at times but you just can't capture it on film.

That last boodarie witht he spine line in my favourite, what an animal :)

thanks mate. she would be my fave also, eventually will be paired with the father (pictured) to get better stripes. i generally relate WA womas to well banded animals. hence i like the idea of working towards a striped line, hopefully gate another 1 or 2 out this season. with in a gen or two im hopeing to have some completely thick striped boodaries.

Attachments

• boodarie m3.jpg
    boodarie m3.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 108
  • boodarie m2.jpg
    boodarie m2.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 107
Unreal Jason, are they the ones that had some eggs burst & you were worried about ( was it even you? )

finally got around to grabbing some snap shots of some of my holdbacks from last season. please share some of your holdbacks.
there was bad light so sorry about the flash.
male RHD, nicely banded male boodarie (has a very nice yellow background but not well seen in the shot)

Unreal Jason, are they the ones that had some eggs burst & you were worried about ( was it even you? )

yer mate, only got the 3 boodaries... think i did alright out of it to. i actually produced another male that potentially i beter then these ones i kept, i swaped that male for the 'banded' female that was produced by someone else, as far as i know it was the only other 2nd gen clutch last season. the male i kept actually had a large lavender spot on his head for the first couple months but it has gone as he has grown, on top of that he has the nice yellow background i liked. the male i traded was very well banded!

thanks mate. she would be my fave also, eventually will be paired with the father (pictured) to get better stripes. i generally relate WA womas to well banded animals. hence i like the idea of working towards a striped line, hopefully gate another 1 or 2 out this season. with in a gen or two im hopeing to have some completely thick striped boodaries.

Here's my boodarie male as a youngster he was / is a very well banded and a nicely defined patterned animal.
I reckon your onto a winning idea with what your trying to achieve.
Good luck with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1171.JPG
    IMG_1171.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 119
I reckon your onto a winning idea with what your trying to achieve.
Good luck with it.
+1 I love the thick, even banding :)
Awesome womas guys! I should stop looking at this thread or I'll end up with like 50 womas lol.

a few more pics from today. would love to see some more pics of WA Sandfire's.

Attachments

• f1.JPG
    f1.JPG
    294.8 KB · Views: 110
  • f3.JPG
    f3.JPG
    274.8 KB · Views: 98
  • f4.JPG
    f4.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 95
  • m.JPG
    m.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 93
  • m2.JPG
    m2.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 88
thanks guys. im really excited about the boodaries at the moment. just alot of variety in them as far as pattern and colour goes. here's a pic of my adult female... she is more 'chocolate/charcoal' in colour. not as colourful as some of my others but i love the contrasting bands.

ozzie- love the head on the SF... nice bright clean orange! very nice

Attachments

• boodarie f2.JPG
    boodarie f2.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 91
  • boodarie f3.jpg
    boodarie f3.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 85
very nice stu - much bigger than last time I saw em.....good to see my rats are doing their job!

A friend took these for me the other day.
young RHD
rhd.jpg

Tanami
073.jpg

I'll get a few of my baby SAs hopefully this weekend and put them up.

And here's my boy all grown up and doing what comes naturally for the last 12 hrs :)

It's early but who am i to interfer in love..................

Crack'n rocky downs, there lozza great colour constrast in that red sand..............

Attachments

• IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    221.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 99
nice one yommy! are they mating out in the open or had you just lifted the hide box up?

the tails where hanging out the front of the hide, she is still to modest. As you can see lifting the hide didn't bother them :)

It's amazing what a bit of mood lighting, red wine and barry white does for womas libido's :)

5 days on 5 days off for for the next few months for these guys...................

tanami woma more fun in the sun pics

Attachments

• wout1.JPG
    wout1.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 77
  • wout2.jpg
    wout2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 80
  • wh.jpg
    wh.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 70
Status