Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
183457.jpg

I mustache you a question

OMG that is huge!

Here is another Black Whip Snake!

DSC_1268.jpg

Biggest barra i have got..not quite a meter though......it was about 11 at night and I was by myself and everything was so still and then all of a sudden I got all freaked out and belted back to the boat ramp....I no longer have the nerve for night fishing in top end billabongs after I hit a big croc with my 12 foot boat....hey that whip snake is kinda cool....i would never try that as i am too slow to even avoid getting bitten by caprets

Was about 96 cm...looks a bit bigger than it was though....it was heavy too. The thing was it was so still and it was splashing and jumping and Corroboree billabong has some huge crocs and I knew the splashing would not go unnoticed. My boat has about 20cm freeboard and it is just too freaky for me at night these days. I am getting so soft....i am becoming what my friend calls a house cat...hahaah

hahaha nice catch tho mate yeah with the crocs I would be ****ting bricks if I was alone hahaha

Biggest barra i have got..not quite a meter though......it was about 11 at night and I was by myself and everything was so still and then all of a sudden I got all freaked out and belted back to the boat ramp....I no longer have the nerve for night fishing in top end billabongs after I hit a big croc with my 12 foot boat....hey that whip snake is kinda cool....i would never try that as i am too slow to even avoid getting bitten by caprets

You're more brave than me! I would never go out in a boat on my own at night up there. I would be freaking myself out at the slightest sound or ripple in the water...... at least i could see the whip snake and i had people with me lol but yes........ they are VERY quick!

When i realised that there were crocs in there more than twice as long as my boat i lost all bravery and admitted to stupidity. i was trolling and bumped into a big one which pushed the nose of my boat 10cm out of the water...I thought i was gone....no more late night fishing for me....even get nervous during the day now. will get a bigger boat when i win KENO this weekend.

When i realised that there were crocs in there more than twice as long as my boat i lost all bravery and admitted to stupidity. i was trolling and bumped into a big one which pushed the nose of my boat 10cm out of the water...I thought i was gone....no more late night fishing for me....even get nervous during the day now. will get a bigger boat when i win KENO this weekend.

That's just stupid! A 12fter too... I still get nervous in my boat and it's a 4.85! But fret not my fair maiden! This is what i did to the last croc that i tangled with!

IMG00141.jpg

OMG that is huge!

Here is another Black Whip Snake!

Pfffft! I see your baby black and raise you an adult black!

DSC01088.jpg

And no shirt i hear you say?!?!?

17238_311626859407_784039407_489363.jpg

Huggin' a tree..
P1040421.jpg

Dang tree huggers! I love your stockings!

That's just stupid! A 12fter too... I still get nervous in my boat and it's a 4.85! But fret not my fair maiden! This is what i did to the last croc that i tangled with!

IMG00141.jpg

Now THAT'S butch!

Pfffft! I see your baby black and raise you an adult black!

Oh :( Mine isn't that small is it?(

This one is a little bigger lol

DSC_1306.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back