Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed quite a few metalheads on this forum.
Here are a couple of younger "metal" photos, no really old ones where I had long hair (had to lose the hair years ago for work and sport, I listen to a bit of everything, but the odd metal cd still gets a spin) but I have a fake one from the other year, my friend is standing behind me and I'm "borrowing" her hair. Confused a few friends when I posted the pic haha. Oh and the one with my old housemate has a young Cunningham Skink on my shirt.

metal1.jpg
metal2.jpg
metal3.jpg

That's awesome Geck82!
I went to Minutes to Midnight in '07, first concert, only concert so far, but it was great.

Thanks Plimpy, I went to that too,They always put on an awesome show.

Dry bite (if it could be called that) from a brown. I dropped a dead brown on my hand and went to hospital just incase.

I feel a bit silly since this is my first post!...and I don't get -my- first snake for another week yet (I've always helped everyone else out with there's since I was a lil kid!) but I figure...what better way to introduce yourself than with pictures?

First is just chillin' with a stingray from november 2010!

second is from Highschool in our biology class, our teacher was (well..is) a reptile breeder. funny thing is I found a picture of my older sister when she's about 4 with the same teacher and his snakes! (goes around educating school kids that reptiles aren't bad scary things!)
Looking timid but I'm actually laughing at one of the lads from the class!

Third is from my Dads graduation last year

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Nothing's gorgeous compared to you! :lol:

Have you lost weight? Or did you always have chicken legs?

Bahahaha...... clearly it is pretty dry in Darwin right now? lol

No, i've not lost weight? . . . . . . my legs have always been like that! Are they chicken legs? hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back