Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats ashame Kelly I'll be displaying that striped jungle at my table and this years young
We are suppose to be having a stall! but looks like we are going to be trapped due to flooding :(
Dammit, we are prob going to miss out :(

O
there is an eatery style thing in panthers itself. if not, there is krispy creme and also maccas (although, they are redoing it, so wondering if it is still open at the moment?)

just looked at my funds and it's pretty sad, was hoping to pick a another female levi, will have to see if there are any there first!

is anyone going early again to line up like at the castle hill show?
I'll be going early to line up

As sad as it is I cannot go cause all roads are blocked that lead out of my town :( I'll have to wait till next year for the expos to come around again...

once again take photos people i wana see how the nsw expo compares to the vic one

Ok so I'm up and leaving for the expo. I feel like death. So should of had a early night.

Cheers Brenton

After setting up last night the marquee looks unreal, and the display animals are going to be fantastic- including a Coastal taipan!

They have just reopened the Bridges!!
So looks like I will be heading there for a sqwiz :),. just a shame we couldn't have our stall.
But at least I don't miss out all together :)

If anyone wants me to bring any Reptiles,. you have about an hour to get back to me before I will be leaving.

I have the following if anyone is interested:

Hatchie Beardies (Pygmys & Centrals)
last Yearling pair of Het Darwins (Female with some Dorsal striping), Hatchie Hets & Albs
Hatchie Coastals (Lined & std)
Hatchie Tanami Womas
Adult male Trilined Coastal
Adult male Yellow Coastal
Adult Male Tanami Woma
Hatchie Wheeleri
Hatchie Levis
Occidentalis Females (proven breeders)
Female Asper (Proven Breeder)
Male Levis

Might see some of you there after all!

Been, bought and home. Now to smash together some enclosures. Picked up a beautiful ackie off spongebob, a baby CBD off white parents and a couple of GTF.

It was a good show heaps for sale, really busy but I couldn't stay long. Didn't buy any reps, but picked up some heat globes & a book on herpetology.
As always Neville's show was great. The location was much better then last year.

Brenton your little GTP looked great.

Last edited:
Oh another thing I fell in love with and would of bought if it was for sale, was the eagle they had in hand. Always been fascinated by them

Picked up a few reptiles, was very busy so didn't stay long. Great day out.

Picked up a few reptiles, was very busy so didn't stay long. Great day out.

Yeh was busy alright,i went along and there was a massive line up at 10.30 am so i went home and didnt get around to going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back