Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are both crackers yommy - that rp one is just crazy!

Also, stole your peg idea - works a treat :D

Yes Dave the peg idea works a treat :) nice and simple.....

I have mates that leave them clumped so they dont roll, but by using the pegs, no roll and i've never lost a clutch to one bad egg......

The boys again. Love the belly on the RP male. But even the boodarie has the belly goods :)

Attachments

• pool 031.jpg
    pool 031.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 25 Sep 12 035.jpg
    25 Sep 12 035.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Been a bit slack lately, or busy, 1 of the 2.. But here's a clutch of Tanami that hatched a week ago.
2012-10-24 20.15.10.jpg

People who have these, really seem to love them. We are not allowed to have them in Victoria, but for some reason we are allowed to have BHP, which are related.. but (apparently) more aggressive! Makes no sense to me lol.

People who have these, really seem to love them. We are not allowed to have them in Victoria, but for some reason we are allowed to have BHP, which are related.. but (apparently) more aggressive! Makes no sense to me lol.

We can keep womas in Victoria. They're an advanced license species.

No-Two would know, he breeds the nice ones :)

Attachments

• IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 79
It is a nice woma Omgitschris ,really good looking SA type with gold head and silver body, some SA are like that or dog ugly ,good score.

I would love a SA woma but i want a pretty one like your haha. of course i'd love it even if it werent the prettiest but i'd looovveee a pretty one....
haha otherwise I like the dark even bands with creamy background rather than yellow background. or the wonky pattern of the RHD womas.
actually I dont think anyone cares. hey yommy. out of interest, do the boodaries have a very yellow background colour?

Its dependant on the actual offspring. The boodaries as hatchies tend to have a really clean whitish background with the solid band and a soft tan hew. What i've observed as an indicator of an offspring that will go really yellow is they have the yellow in the neck area as hatchies and as they grow and develop the colour comes through more strongly. I've attached pics of my yellow female as a juvi.
Have a look at her neck area for what i was describing.

Attachments

• 01 female young.JPG
    01 female young.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 02 female young 1.JPG
    02 female young 1.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 105
Oh yeah I see that. Hmmmmm. Oh i dont know. too many locales... which to choose? RHD, SA, Boodarie, sandfire or uluru. between those.
she's beautiful by the way. gosh you have cracker animals.

Dont forget the uluru's. Similar to the boodaries with the really defined banding but much, much larger :)

You just need to pic one (locale) thats visually catches your eye. As all the locales are as nice as each other.

Hope that helps :) lol

Haha yeah thanks. Well I've got till later next year so hopefully I'll have decided by then....
I love all your animals by the way Yommy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back