Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats an awesome animal in the 3rd pic, such bold contrast and brilliant pattern. Here's a boy that Tristis produced about 6-7 years back... Not as hot as that one but I love him all the same, great nature plus he gets the job done ; )
rytymaha.jpg

He's stunning!!!! i would be happy with something like that any day.
Are most the RHD's you breed similar to these patterns? (the ones you've shown and slide's)
And for those who own/ed SA womas. what kinda size are yours fully grown?

cheers guys, yes its my pin stripe line and most the hatchling have the pin stripes.
the youngest snake in the pics is on of last years, i still have a couple left if anyone wants to pm me.
very nice slide, good to hear hes going well!

Wow Tristis, that third one is an absolute screamer with those really dark markings! I never thought I'd ever see RHD womas with that kind of marking. Keep hard at it, these ones are truly exceptional.

Haha she sure is pretty special! thanks for that :)

- - - Updated - - -

Come on guys! lets keep the thread alive! anyone else got any womas? :lol:

Here's Prada (missus didn't like the name Coy), getting ready to be moved into her "big" home.

IMG_3760.jpg

^ nice yommy! I love their strike mode, mouth agape. My girl doesn't do this so much anymore, only the occasional display but rarely strikes. I will put a photo up soon... is she/ he ^ sibling to my girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back