Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cwarren, i didn't know they were stocking luderick in fresh water yet. I thought they were still testing survival rates. I've done a bit of work in aquacultre, some of the fish that survive in fresh water is amazing.

If you want a fish that really goes, try and get your hands on some big eye trevally, i'm pretty sure they are avalible now.

Jacks and yellas should make for an interesting mix, i come from yellowbelly central, one of my favorite lure fish, we grow them big down here.

Got this lad yesterday he's about average here 4.5kg-5kg

I got him at the "bank". :D

I don't eat fish i release everything i catch, small yellowbelly under 1kg are ok but as you said anything bigger is very fatty, you would have to be pretty hungery. :)

NoOne I converted them myself. I haven't seen them in shops as crossed overs yet but I have all the shops chasing what I have off me. lol good luck to em. After Jacks for their growing rate and good eating, And the Yellowbelly , well,,, Just cause they're tuff buggers.

Ricko, You said that Sxe missed listing his iregularis? I must be reading a different list because he has them listed there.. I should know ,, I sold him one.

sorry mate didnt even look properly one of those days i guess. away with the snake gods lol

Are you going to purchase Night Tigers Ricko?? They are the favourite snake in my collection.

maybe in the future but not at the moment as i have to make room for ackies coming this weekend, but i think eventually i would like to get a tall enclosure and put them in there they look nuts.

After some hard thinking I realised I had nothing to write in this post because we don't have ANY 'Other Pets' Only reptilians. And not many
That's all I wanted to say.
lol
Em. :roll:

one snake (coastal carpet) one dog (german shep)
and a dam family bussnes that takes any other time to get more pets

my dog is call sasha but she dosnt look like a rat more like a german shep on roids

1 blue healer(cindy)
1 staffy bull terrier cross bull terrier(georgia)
1 king parrot
1 eastern rosella
1 grass parrot
1 blue tongue(bluey-yeah, original i know)
2 shinglebacks
3 henry lawsonii
5 jacky lizards
5 ridge tailed monitors
12 central beardies(9 yellow phase and two named mini and maxi)
1.2.0 diamond pythons(monty, minty and one not named yet)
2.2.0 coastal carpets(bossy, bessy and betsy, named by a canadian friends 7yo daughter)
1.2.0 water pthons
2.2.0 eastern small blothced pythons
too many animals and not enought names yet. :lol:

13 horses, 14 pigeons, 20 fish, 2dogs, and 1 axolotl. we also get alot of berded dragons and ive seen one long neck turtle in our creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back