Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Charlie
Sex: no thanks, but me be male.
Animals: 2 Mac's Male & Female, 1 Female Bredli, plenty of mice, 3 chickens, 1 dog Border Collie X Boxer & a Rabbit.
Single Yes
Pic already been posted in the previously talked about thread.

Cyborg said:
Sex: no thanks, but me be male.

There's something not quite right about that sentence... 'i am male, but i don't want sex'..? :?

yes that is right Mr Bredli I don't want to have sex with you. Best try some one of the opposite sex. :lol:

Carlton Footbridge, social outcast and vagabond thespian.
Imbiber or alcoholic refreshments when given generously, teetotal by misfortune.
An ophidophobe and a hermanphrodite.
Are you going to eat all those tadpoles.

Pandora said:
Went one better ....... Heres the link ..... seems to have vanished from the forum archives .....

http://www.aussiepythons.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-16844.html

thats cause yayo, (who started the thread), got the boot for being a cheeky Mr Weaslepants and all his threads went with him which means the EVERYBODY thread is only going to be visible to those of us who know its there....which sux cause its the biggest thread APS has ever had....correct me if Im wrong.... :)

Name: Daniel
State: Nsw
Reptiles: good collection and more on the way
Single: married
Have a little boy {8 months} he loves reptiles more than i do. he screams if i get a snake out and put it back without him having a look of hold of it. He will hold the snakes that my friends wont go near. He will sit there and watch my snakes eat. He just cannot get enough of them, every time i go into my reptile room without closing the door he races in to get a look. Have another child due in October.
A female staffy pup, a female german shepard pup, i have a black cat, i breed my own rats and mice. I have five female rabbits and three males. Buying 50 frozen small rabbits thursday.

Name: Afro
State: Vic, (Melbourne).
Reptiles: Yes I have 1 or 2
Other Animals: Yes I have 1 or 2
Sex: Yes Please, if you're not too busy.

Name: Megan Clarke
Reptiles: 4 central beardies.. 1 male bredli and 4 eastern water dragons coming in 4 weeks 
Breeding Insects: roaches, compost worms… getting crickets, snails and mealworms in the next month or so..
Other animals.. 12 year old female fox terrier.. 2 cockatiels, dozen gouldians..

Megz

Name: Peter
Reptiles: 1.1 Coastals and 1.1 Bredli
Single: Nope, engaged.

Other animals:
16month old APBT - Bailey
2 Dwarf Gouramis and some Neon Tetras..

Name : David
State : Reasonably sober, in NSW
Reptiles : 2 x spotted, 2 x waters, 1 x olive, 2 x bredlii
Other animals : not telling!
Marital status : not married, but as good as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back