Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first carpet python I named Axminster, Axie for short, but nobody gets it. At least it amuses me.

yer i was all ways saying bob marly when i was younger so i finally got 2 coastal carpets a few years ago and called the male bob and the female marly then the female passed away now i just got a random bob XD

good to see all the names

i just number mine no imagination i guess

but i did name my old cat prick and the new cat spot (although was pure black when i got him)
and my dog spaz

Last edited:
I named my jungle carpet python Elvira because she is the female dracula.....and my python is female.....but then I found out pythons dont have fangs....or boobs lol and she doesnt even bite...so really it doesnt work...but i like the name lol

My first carpet python I named Axminster, Axie for short, but nobody gets it. At least it amuses me.

lol some people are slow sometimes
My MD is called Ozzy after a good friend who called one of his dogs my name was fitting that the day i got my snake Ozzy got in contact with me... Also have a 15 mth old Neapolitain mastiff bitch called Leena as all the mastifs i've ever had [4] have always leant on me every chansc they got be a lap dogs if i gave then an inch

I have a cat called RC which is short for Recycled Cat because she was found at the local recycling depot. We used to have a turtle called Sircum-size for obvious reasons if you look at their head. Another cat called Homer- se)(ual because she/he was a hermaphrodite.

I called my MD Princess as i thought it suited her.. My baby spottie is Scalez, but nicknamed Shnapps, as thats all she did for the first month. i have a Jack Russel, named Jaqueline Grace, when i get my boy im going to name him Jackson Russell, and my cat is Angelica Joyce, angel for short. My nephew wanted to name her Joyce, so we settled on that as a second name.. Like kids animals need two names for when you are angry with them...

My wheatbelt stimmie is Africa, as her colours reminded me of a giraffe. And the boy I got with her I named Hunter as first time I handled him he bit me and I wanted it to go along with the whole Africa theme.

Also I married three weeks ago and at the reception my mother bought a fish to go in a centerpiece which we named Shirley as my new last name is Temple... Unfortunately she only lasted 5 days past the wedding :S glad to say the marriage has lasted longer than that so far :D

had a budgie called Speedo

have a darwin called Lucy.
Google search Lucy and Darwin's Theory to get an explination...no time to write it all hahah

I named my childrens Felix as in Felix the cat, just for the fact that he is obviously not a cat!

I named my diamond Monty, but not for the monty python fact - believe it or not, cause I haven't watched them. I shortened diamond, to diamonty - hence Monty. But since learning about monty python, I have renamed him Monster!

I was thinking about calling one of my snakes William Snakespeare... But decided it was too long.

named my coastal Slash.... wanted something different was listening to Slash's new album everyday for about a week before i got him and after i picked him up and got back in the car G'n'R was on the stereo...no way i was calling him Axl cause didnt want to name him after a tosser!!!!...lol

My crocodile is called Irwin (after Steve Irwin)
My male darwin is called Charles (after Charles Darwin)

Not really funny or witty, but slightly memorial to some amazing blokes.

One of my juvenile green tree pythons is called lemony snickets and my childreni is called monty I'm sure u can guess the movie and my othe gtp when I pick it up n sat nite or Sunday will be called snap dragon as in the pretty flowers lol I also have a coastal called carmella as in the queen of the damned she's is oh so cranky 24/7 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back