Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kersten

State: QLD

Reptiles: In this house: 6 coastal carpets (mostly females), an atherton female, a female maccie, a female childreni, 2 saw shelled turtles (no idea what sex), a bluetongue (I think male) and a scorpion (also maybe male). Many more at Kris', all soon to be under one roof.

Single: Nope.

Pic: Page 9,854 of the everyone post a pic thread.

Better Kendrick? :p

Name: Kathy
State: NSW - Parramatta
Reptiles: 2 male adult Childreni
Single: Nope - Married

Name: Stu
State:NSW - Parramatta
Reptiles: 12-month old DiamondxCarpet "Hybrid/Intergrade" (So notgetting into this debate again!)
Single: No - Married to Kath

John
QLD
2.1.0 tawny dragons
0.0.5 bearded dragons
0.1.0 coastal carpet
lots of scorpions, lots of spiders, the only sexed spider is an adult female selenotypus "glenelva"
and yes, single

Also kersten, your scorpion is a lil 2 young 2 b sexed but when it gets a lil bigger i can sex it 4 u

Mmm true John it is, we're just assuming for the moment that it's male because we'd heard that males fight to the death, and this little fella is the only survivor. It could also be a female who got lucky and dodged the fire I spose lol.

Jason
QLD
1.1 Spotted Pythons
1.2 BHPs
Taken
Far too shy to post pics.

mat
19 soon
scone nsw
2 bhp, 4 bredli, 2 mac, 2 stimsons, 2 childrens, 2 coastals, 2 diamonds, 2 pigmy mulga montors, shinglebakcs, blue-tongues

kersten, if your interested i have 4 adult, sexed scorps for sale, pm me if interested

Lol you missed the comments I threw at Kris about his scorpion when you were here didn't you?? I'm not a scorpion person at all, that's Kris' thing. I think he wants to wait to get more (and with any luck I'll be able to talk him out of it)

jim
5x spotteds, 2x olives, BHPs on the way
Brisbane QLD.

lol, u try 2 talk him out of it while i talk him into it, i know wat you wuld like SPIDERS!!!!! :twisted:

Name: Chris

State: Qld

Reptiles: 4 maccies, 2 md carpets, 1 jungle, 1 beardie, 2 broadshell turtles, 3 maquarie turtles, 2 spencers monitors, 3 eastern and 1 gippsland water dragon. There are also alot of common tree snakes roaming free around my yard chasing frogs and i might buy some of them next. And however many asian geckos are trespasing.

Other animals: family dog, a big rottie with ADD :) rats, mice, various native fish, 1000's of swordtails, a small pleco, feeder raoches and mealworms

Single: yes

Pic: maybe later (if i could be bothered) :)

Name: Andrew
State: Victoria
Reptiles: Male Morelia bredli
other animals: pair of lovebirds, 2 golden retreivers; Oliver and Paddy, Tropical Freshwater aquarium, tropical marine aquarium w/ corals and invertabrates and a ****e load of cherax destructor!
Single: yes
Pic: have fun using the search function ;)
ocupation: year 11 student/weekend job

a/s/l everybody

Name: Tracey
State: Victoria
Reptiles: getting childrens python on 15th april
other animals: yellow labrador
Single: no
Pic: afraid not

Name: James
State: NSW; Sydney
Reptiles: 1 Atherton jungle, 1olive python, 2 Nephrurus Amyae/ rough knobtail geckos and 2 kreffts turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back