Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh cant wait for my baby julatten to shed. shes showing very vibrant white and growing like a monster. 8 months and just topped the metre mark now. will get pics up asap..:D

Do the B&G all start off with no yellow in them?

usually but not always.. usually they start to colour up after a few sheds but some take longer.. heres one from the egg that shows some yellow and other two pics are pre first shed..

look forward to seeing those pics paulie :D

Awesome Colin.
For god sake though mate, its the weekend, sleep in for once.
Haha that's what my first thought was when I saw your post Col.:lol:

Do the B&G all start off with no yellow in them?
Yeah as Col said usually but not always. It's like opening a present each time they shed. You don't know what your going to get under the rapping.
Here's my girl from 8 months to about 2-2.5 years. She sort of went from Gold to light yellow to bright yellow and back to goldView attachment 155222View attachment 155221View attachment 155223View attachment 155218View attachment 155220

very nice choco :D the jungle on the red satin is a ripper..

few pics from this morning..

Our jungles just keep on improving each year .
Good work people .
Heres some future breeders of mine.
Enjoy
Roger

IMG_7855es.jpg

5050male.jpg

IMG_8060.jpg

IMG_7862hg.jpg

i think the second and third one need to come to my house colin ............ dont make me beg

I dont think so :D but this season mate your more than welcome to buy a pair of black and whites if I breed some (fingers crossed)

Our jungles just keep on improving each year .
Good work people .
Heres some future breeders of mine.
Enjoy
Roger

IMG_7855es.jpg
Love this one Roger. He/She looks similar to this fellow you also bred.
View attachment 155256

very nice choco :D the jungle on the red satin is a ripper..

Thanks Col. That's Isis the female I got from Mark Sim, Spider X Aphrodite, and is currently being paired with the boy above.

Cheers,
Allan

colin, that first female is really clean...... one of aphrodite's?

the first two pics are from apollo x aphrodite 2009 season and last three pics are all from apollo x athena from 2008 season..

cheers choco :D should produce some rippers
yeah I love that one of rogers myself.. awesome clean pattern and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back