Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend too...theyre getting slayed by dragons in the morning...crickets are the ONE thing my roomie hates lol.

Haha think we're all doing that right now :p

...staying up and constantly checking your messages about a snake you want, even though you know they'd already be in bed!

when you put on a jumper, look in the mirror and see a woody crawling out of it and casually pick it off and continue about your business.

Funnily enough, whilst reading this, an escapee cricket jumped onto me lol. Added a whole other dimension to your post.

New to APS! 3d posts!

When your rolling around in bed and when asked what's wrong, in your half asleep state, you casually mention that this heat mat has a hard to work out thermal gradient

Last edited:
When you hear someone mention that they're getting in some new carpets and you ask "what kind? How many? Where from?" and they reply "fluffy cream ones in the living room, from Carpet King."
Less exciting, I reckon.

I hate feeding crickets to animals, theyre impossible to catch with tweezers, takes half an hour just to feed my gecko. Wouldnt be able to stand it if I was a breeder with hundreds of baby lizards to feed.

When you have just spent 2 days trying to save a newly hatched mountain dragon by running around and collecting ants in the rain!!!!!!! (by the way he is doing fine after nearly dying yesterday) and your hubby thinks your'e mad

You get into trouble with your parents for trying to turn your little sister's room into a herp room. ;)

when people unfriend you on Facebook because you keep posting photos of your snakes devouring rats

When you start storing dead rats in the freezer at work for fellow team members.

If only they knew what was under that newspaper....lol....reckon I'd get into twouble.

When you go out for lunch with mates and they tell you all about their kids and how they are going at school. Then you tell them all about Charli (Stimson) and how shes eating well now and growing up so fast etc then you m8s ask "I didnt know you had a baby! Show us the pics etc" So you get out your purse and flip it open to Charli at 10mths & now 1yr. Then you look up and see your m8s have fallen off their chairs out of fear and shock at pics of a snake.

when you include a pic of your favorite jungle eating a rat in the xmas e-card

CollageXmasGreetingCard2011.jpg

Last edited:
Is that you and your little boy laughing at each other? That is a great photo. Love it - the one where you are looking at each other with open wide mouths

When you get an ipad for xmas and you think to yourself, I could have got an albino darwin for that price. Not that I'm complaining, its an awesome gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back