Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you go to a huge garden store to find your father a present for fathers day and walk out with rock formations and wood that you swear would look great in an enclosure .....and no fathers day present.....got him his favourite cookies in the end

Your favourite thing about having to have licenses is; any future partners who try and say your animals are yours when they leave....cant :)

...haha you can tell I have high hopes for relationships!

When you have a party at your house and All the little Kids are begging for you to take out one of the snakes, Then all the mums stay out of the room..... And when you ask someone to get something out of the freezer and they scream when they grab a box of dead Rats.

:p

Gotta love being a Reptile Keeper.

When you describe your pregnant (human) wife as being "gravid" . . Directed at Brad :p

When you pull the car over and stand in front of oncoming traffic, on a busy road, to save a bearded dragon enjoying a nice bask in the sun.

When you get bitten by your carpet snake and the first thing you do is take a photo of the bite, then ring a friend and excitedly tell them . . .
When your pet shop bills match your food bills . . .

When all your holidays are planned around herping trips. My ex-wife thought Port Douglas was a great destination for a honeymoon until we got to Mossman Gorge, the Daintree and the Atherton Tablelands. haha

When you hate Tuesdays.

The local herp shop is closed on Tuesday, and thats always the day I want to call in to buy stuff.

When you wake up in the morning and say "Good morning" to your snakes before your own children! :lol:

u know u are a reptile keeper when u see baby rabbits free to good home and ask the owner if they mind if they are snake food.

When the most popular boy in school asks you out, and you say "I wouldn't date you if you paid me" because you saw him flick a little lizard off his bag once. True story... except my words were a little more...erm...impolite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back