Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee4

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bigguy wrote in Mr K's thread,

Coastal Carpets/ Diamond Pythons
Inland Carpets/ Diamond Pythons
Coastal Carpets/Inland Carpets
Coastal Carpets/ Jungle Carpets
Coastal Carpets/ Top End Carpets
Maculosus/ Stimsoni
Childreni/ Stimsoni

As for me I'm interested and eager to learn more on this,
can further info be posted here for my records?
Is there pics to back up any data forwarded?
Anything welcome.

Cheers

Well here's a couple of coastal diamond intergrades from Port Macquarie..

port_mac.jpg

port_mac_intergrade.jpg

PMac.jpg

What determines the 1st 2 as intergrades browns? The last is obvious due to the colouring,would that be correct?and as i've said before pics don't do justice.

dee4 said:
What determines the 1st 2 as intergrades browns? The last is obvious due to the colouring,would that be correct?and as i've said before pics don't do justice.

Their DNA

What determines the 1st 2 as intergrades browns?
The simple fact that they are true Port Mac intergrades...once you have seen enough diamonds and pure intergrades you can easily tell the difference,it is colouring,patterning as well as dna as Dicco said....

Here's another that is very diamond like in appearance in comparison to the others i posted....

oops wrong pic..try again!!

female_001.jpg

The simple fact that they are true Port Mac intergrades...once you have seen enough diamonds and pure intergrades you can easily tell the difference,it is colouring,patterning

You say this but why? what makes you so possitive? In those 2 what actually stands out to you?

You say this but why? what makes you so possitive? In those 2 what actually stands out to you?

I say this because they are Greg Hollises animals and one of very few pweople i know who breed true Port Mac intergrades and as i said before the colouring and patterning..

Here's a pic of a 6 month old,and yes i've had quite a few of these guys in my time but don't keep them anymore...

6_month_old_Intergrade.jpg

i had a very nice pair of pure port mac integrades but unfortunatly found the female dead in her cage this afternoon!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

That 3rd one is nice browns, who bred that one?
That's one of Gregs...what i liked about these guys is that similar to diamonds and jungles you never quite know how they will colour up as they change with each shed till adults of course...

breed true Port Mac intergrades

I'm confused!
Aren't they called hybrid?
Or am I wrong, pls put me out of misery...........
I can understand colour and patterns but pls point it out to me? or am I just stupid.

It's easy for someone that's told, it's easy for someone that knows. Only trying to learn, but the attitude of that reply it makes me wonder who knows and who doesn't. It seems to me "that when the going gets tough the tough get going" Appreciate your time Browns
So I'm being told now that Intergrade with Intergrade in captivity is an intergrade?

Hey dee4 this topic has been done to death,in fact there was a thread just a day or 2 ago about intergradeswhich are naturally occuring,hybrids are animals that have been purposely crossed in captivity....

Hugsta or duga,anyone some back up please :lol:

I still not sure about what makes the first 2 pics of Browns obviously intergrades.
Tourett

craig said:
i had a very nice pair of pure port mac integrades but unfortunatly found the female dead in her cage this afternoon!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh hunni!
you ok? was it sudden?

it sux when you loose an animal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back