Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if i told u its locale u wouldnt need another pic but as it is coming up for a shed and is dark the best way to explain is it is very much black with "hard" or definate yellow not like a greenish yellow or fluorescent yellow more a bright yellow.

SnakeWrangler said:
Greebo said:
Do intergrades also suffer from DPS?
I don't know, do they??

peterescue said:
HAHA, wrangler, Natural selection is ONE of the theories of evolution.
Then explain to me how the "natural selection" theory can stand alone as a sole means of evolution??

It is one of the theories of evolution. There are quite a few. Som e go hand in hand and others are addendum to existing theory.
Whether it is adding or removing information is only relevant to the ongoing existance of the species. losing some information can be useful for survival.
You cant get over that hump that evolution exists even though you use it to reinforce your arguements. It is the theories that are disputed by various ideologies not evolution itself. Those who dispute evolution itself a just deluded.

Well this will be my last post about evolution as it is going nowhere just like every other time.

peterescue said:
It is one of the theories of evolution. There are quite a few.
First you say this...

peterescue said:
Som e go hand in hand and others are addendum to existing theory.
Then in the next sentence you say the complete opposite...

peterescue said:
It is the theories that are disputed by various ideologies not evolution itself.
Then later on you say this...

:?

How can you say there are many theories, then describe these opposing theories as all being complimentary, then go onto say that the theories are seperated by opposing ideologies!!!

You just said three different and opposing things about evolution, and you expect me to accept it??

If there is uncertainty behind evolution, how then can it be so certain?? I cannot say what I believe is right beyond a doubt because there is room for doubt, you however, even though there is clear doubt (you said yourself, even though you then said the opposite) have no problem asserting the opposite of what you yourself state...

I have one word for you: CONTRADICTION

You do what I do, then call me deluded for doing it!!! That is laughable...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:cry: :wink: :roll: :D :) :( :eek: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
I started to laugh then I just didn't know what I was doing.
SW you disagree, then you agree!!! Which are you, stupid or as stupid does.
No wonder you can't work it out, maybe you should try shutting up before you type, you may make sense of yourself.

At least I have no need to resort to name calling to make myself feel good.

Even though I will not discuss evolution itself anymore, I would like you to show me where I contradicted myself??

You are a man after my own heart SW, not only can't you except the inevitable but you deny it aswell.
Bloody marvelous. :roll:

You really have a funny way of thinking, and yes you need to say more...

When have I ever said that there was no room for doubt in what I beleve?? And how is this "agreeing and disagreeing"??

Browns in reply to how the hell can jungles get diamond python syndrome,mate they are all the same thing.The diamond sub species suffers it the worst cause many herps keep them as though they are bearded dragons,try keeping an adult size (black alpine) blotched blue tongue hot most of the time.I have seen coastal carpets and dare i say it intergrades with the jerky nervous head tremors and moving side ways,disorientation etc.Seen and heard of numerous jungles with the same condition.We had a discussion about it at hawks heps and even Wells agreed that he had seen jungles with spilota syndrome going back to the 60s.

Do you have a girlfriend or anything else, so arguementative. If you like you can pm Browns and get some chill pills, they work for him. I've tried em and shoot they are BLOODY MARVELOUS. :)

Alright I have had enough, you make a claim against me, then when I challenge it you see that you cannot carry on with your dribble so you post some insane post that means nothing, you had best stay out of things like this, you make it appear as if they go over your head, or something, I don't know. At least I post reasons for why I think this or that, you and a few other people just simply say things to the effect of "this is how it is, you are wrong just accept it".

No matter what is posted in this thread, I will not respond, it is simply a waste of time. Unless someone with the ability to give reasons for what they believe, wether I can understand them or not, makes a post, I am ignoring this thread.

I started this thread Sw, are you asking me to stay out of my own thread?
:? :?

Time for sdaji's input i think he's the man you want to hear that from if he can explain in regular terminology

I'm not getting involved in this circus, but if anyone wants to discuss it rationally and calmly, I'm happy to do so one on one.

Pike, if they did freely interbreed at the borders they would spread at a very fast rate and the borders would move a great deal each year, yet the northern border has not moved to my knowledge at all over the last 40 years.

This should show they dont interbreed often at the borders, so they must be able to tell the difference between themselves and not interbreed.

What's 40 years in comparison to thousands when talking intergrades...that is what you're talking about isn't it Bob..you seem to be evading my questions to you.... i answered your questions of myselof so come on and show us what you're made of Bigguy!!!
You know what bigguyu or Bob for getting personal,i reckon you are full of sh1TE...The border may not have moved n your 40 years which is nothing in copmparison to the 1000's of years it took to create this species....why would ther Northern Range or Southern not extend further than t does now in another 40.0000 years..you think you know it all but in the end nobody does but i know you'd like to think you do but you know youself you don't......why don't you answer the question you asked me?Come on mate,don't be shy ,you haven't in other relevant discussions!!!

Don't be shy and as you asked of me i will ask of you,"Tell me where the range of intergardes stop and pure coastals begin as well as where pure jungles and coastals do the same....you think you have all the answers but i know for fact you don't!!!" Where is a decent theory from you yet a plausable one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back