Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really? i was talking to boa about it and he said even for non ven you need references, he did say it was a while ago when he got his, soundsl ike its changed

nikki if its a bhp u want i say go for it.

i am getting one this season can;t wait

good luck if u get one

I applied for it about 7days ago, and the EPA rang up about 5days ago and said its all fine, they just wanted to know if i wanted reptiles or reptiles & birds, and now its at the rangers to be processed. No references at all needed, well i didnt anyway!

Id recommend a bhp, beautiful things, all are generally very placid snakes, and beautiful. Stimmys are gorgeous too, stay small, great all rounder snake, and coem in so many varieties now. (By the way Nikki, not trying to be rude but 'awsome is actually spelt "awesome" lol). Let us know how it all goes. Good Luck!

celly, how much is the restricted permit for vens any idea?

great choice nikki i fed my stimmie about 10mins ago put the lid back on the click clack put the click clack on the heat mat and she took it right away they have the best natures pm me if u need any info about them.

not trying to be rude but your come is spelt coem :lol:

As I said in another thread it depends entirely on where you make the application, there appears to be no set criteria. I had to supply 2 references which wasn't a problem but others could find it a problem. If all you need to do is put in an application then what is the point of having the restricted permit other than making money ?

really? i was talking to boa about it and he said even for non ven you need references, he did say it was a while ago when he got his, soundsl ike its changed

yea thats what i was thinking, some of the animals are restricted for a reason, thorny devils are an example.

I love people making fun of you Nikki, It makes me more determined to give you free reptiles when your ready!

Cheers
Keep it Up!!

lol hazz, what bout if people make fun of me:D:D:D

I love people making fun of you Nikki, It makes me more determined to give you free reptiles when your ready!

Cheers
Keep it Up!!

hey Nikki, how about i make fun of you all the time, then we split the free reptiles? ;)

oh dont worry, i do know bout it, but i dunno why people wont just say it to my face, lol cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back