Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg, the moderator in question was me. What I was trying to do was to end the pointless continuation of this thread.

I know very little about the subject, but after reading the arguments presented, my personal feelings were that Bobs arguments were the more persuasive. I could see this going on forever, and offered a suggestion as a private member of the site, not as a moderator. That suggestion was basically as pointed out above, and reflect my own feelings; that is, the arguments have been presented, let the members make up their own mind, based on the evidence presented by all parties.

Do you really think the argument is going to be resolved with further input? I don't!

I also said that it was a suggestion, and was up to him if he wanted to keep it going. I also pointed out that I thought it was pointless, as Obee was not going to agree with anything he said. Perhaps I should have said something similar to Obee, if I wanted to remain neutral. However, as I said, it was not a moderators request, it was a personal suggestion.

I am sorry that I said that Bob wan the argument. I should not say that at all.
I expressed my opinion on that confrontation between Bob and obee and as moderator I should shut up.
I think that most of you did had opinion on that GTP argument, and I hope that My post about Bob wining it did not interfeer with it to much.
After all as some people did said on this and others forums, I am old man who knows just little about things.
Again to all members, I am sorry.

This is PM I send to Obee.

Hi Obee
. I did apologyzed in chondro thread about me to take publicly side in your and Bob's argument. I hope that people will understand. I know Bob for long time and I do not know you. That is why I was influanced to beleive Bobs story and explanation.
I am still on Bob side of the argument and I know that you have different opinion. But as Moderator, I should not post that comment in forum.
We all do sometimes things we regret later. This was the one I wish I can take back.

and thus Slateman spoke to the multitude and said "I have made a mistake and I am sorry."
a great sigh of relief went up from the people and they knew it was good
thus on this day, the 23rd of May 2004 did APS turn over a new leaf and no person ever whinged,critised,complained,grumbled again
amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back