Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha well you obviously have never met me. i could ride a bike blindfolded for one minute in a 1km squared bare flat paddock with 1 single pole in an out of the way place and 9 times out of ten, i would run dead into it. im that guy who rocks up to a flop movie to find it sold out. gets tennis serves into the back of my head whilst at the net repeatedly (even in mens A's). i am a magnet for stuff going wrong. my hair realised this at 21 and decided to piss off.

i seriously wanna start a thread comparing pics of my housemate to your avatar bigtime! it is freaky how completely identical you are. what are you getting? and who/where from?

here is a couple of photos of our 3

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 019 (12).jpg
    019 (12).jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 018 (12).jpg
    018 (12).jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 001 (15).jpg
    001 (15).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 49
mattsnake can you describe the locality of the first python you have there and how much they go for please.

mattsnake can you describe the locality of the first python you have there and how much they go for please.

Licky, it's a stimsons python (Broome locality). I honestly don't know what the going price is for them at the moment ($300-350ea perhaps?)

Feeding

Tonight

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 46
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 44
Hey mattsnake nice pics how old is your md?
Just looking at the size of the food to his head size and think maybe I am a bit paranoid bout giving mine bigger rodents.

Hey mattsnake nice pics how old is your md?
Just looking at the size of the food to his head size and think maybe I am a bit paranoid bout giving mine bigger rodents.

Hey mate, MD is a yearling and downs that size food no worries at all.

im with slats on this one mattsnake, that is one gorgeous boiga, one might say its irregular in how good a specimen it is!

... god that was such a terrible joke.. but im sticking with it.

im with slats on this one mattsnake, that is one gorgeous boiga, one might say its irregular in how good a specimen it is!

... god that was such a terrible joke.. but im sticking with it.

Haha seeing I actually got a giggle out of that joke here's another one plus a couple more feeding pics from today lol. Should I stop posting feeding pics now? haha

great pics guys. just fed my spotted hatchie. tried to move him and the bugger bit me lol

i tell you what mattsnake, you have an awesome collection. you have all the species of snakes i love the most, plus you have spotteds and stimsons, which you can keep. but if you would kindly send me your whip snake, your brown tree, your water python (bitey or not, i dont care) and your BHP i would appreciate it. lowlands whipsnake?

I don't have spotteds? I don't want spotteds... lol. But seriously stimsons are great snakes! Sorry but you can't have anything...are you sure you want the yellow-face whip? It's a massive pain in the **** to feed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back