Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same python 18 months ago

gtp feed.jpg

As you can see they stress badly in large enclosures :|

[video=youtube;MushIQUSxIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MushIQUSxIQ[/video]

lol what's with all the twisting and turning before it finally ate the pinky? haha. does it always do that?

got a crick in his neck :p ohhh there are some parts of that i think he is going to break his own neck. bredli x corkscrew love it!

he normaly hangs from the vine , i think he was trying to get the front legs in . It gave me a saw neck watching lol .

cheers nico

I gave my hatchie a bit of a challenge last night, couldnt get any really good picks other than a before with rat and after as he went and hid behind his ship hide so i couldnt see him. 4 mth old hatchie + 22g velvet/fuzzy rat= happy snake!

fed my bhps last night, 4 months old, medium rats, around 150gm!!

Attachments

• kae 015.jpg
    kae 015.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 42
  • kae 023.jpg
    kae 023.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 38
  • kae 020.jpg
    kae 020.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 32
fed my bhps last night, 4 months old, medium rats, around 150gm!!

4 months, that would make the pretty late babies. Bhps love food and will grow very rapidly, you need to up your game :p Mine were 6ft long at 8months.

4 months, that would make the pretty late babies. Bhps love food and will grow very rapidly, you need to up your game :p Mine were 6ft long at 8months.
well they are 3 ft so sounds like im on schedule!!! ill post pics at 8mths 8 ft :)

[video=youtube;lSzkHGGMOig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSzkHGGMOig[/video]

heres a vid off my female bredli having her first pinky rat , she got it down pretty easy , should i go up 1 more size ?

cheers nico

here is Tori feeding on a velvet rat tonight. he let me get in nice and close!

Attachments

• Photo005 (2).jpg
    Photo005 (2).jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Photo008.jpg
    Photo008.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Photo012.jpg
    Photo012.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Photo017.jpg
    Photo017.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 36
  • Photo018.jpg
    Photo018.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 38
03022010140.jpg this is my jungle having a pinkie rat, he seemed to down them pretty fast so i up the size to velvets last night and he handled it just fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back