Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our darwin having a feed the day after his shed...

Attachments

• use6.jpg
    use6.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 52
  • use7.jpg
    use7.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 44
photo aboe the whip snake looked like a blonde mac, tis a stimmie also. and of course i want the whipsnake, who in their right mind wouldnt want a whipsnake? id put up with the feeding problems im sure. how so a pain in the bum?

photo aboe the whip snake looked like a blonde mac, tis a stimmie also. and of course i want the whipsnake, who in their right mind wouldnt want a whipsnake? id put up with the feeding problems im sure. how so a pain in the bum?

Is a hatchie wheatbelt stimmie. Whip snake just has to be force fed pinkies is all...won't take them on its own.

spot and the spitting cobra

Attachments

• spotf.jpg
    spotf.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 60
  • feed 1.JPG
    feed 1.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Here you go Syeph8
gtp hand feed
Sorry about the sideways
[video=youtube;4kfn-ZFeJ4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kfn-ZFeJ4Y[/video]

magnificent specimen and well done with hand feeding. especially since i know they can be a bit shy with feeding. its a real blast to be able to say you hand fed a snake;

a) without it being a force feed
b) without it taking a hit at you because you are warm and moving and it smells food.
c) especially if you are hand feeding something that it usually a bit shy and reclusive.

a couple of old ones, feeding while hanging of the peak of a cap, then moved to a bucket to finish, and a new one i got last night

Attachments

• P3200094.jpg
    P3200094.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 41
  • P3200096.jpg
    P3200096.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 44
  • P5030011.jpg
    P5030011.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 34
Cheers Syeph8
Haha thats classic tiger. I remember your story about that.

nah he climbed up on a mates head in a different room to where i was warming the rats, and i had to walk past to get to the rest of my snakes as i was going to feed my hatchie, and he launched off his head and pinched the pinky out of my hand, it was totally un-expected (and a noob mistake) as he hadnt fed for the 4 previous weeks, and it was his first feed wth us! Dont think i'll be trying it again, thats why as soon as he had settled with the pinky i moved him to the bucket to finish it off

cheers Slats it was classic, scared the ******* out of my mates, and proved to my mates how quick a snake can be when they want!

magnificent specimen and well done with hand feeding. especially since i know they can be a bit shy with feeding. its a real blast to be able to say you hand fed a snake;

a) without it being a force feed
b) without it taking a hit at you because you are warm and moving and it smells food.
c) especially if you are hand feeding something that it usually a bit shy and reclusive.

Maybe I should up the anti then and hand feed an adder while I hold it in the other hand? :lol:

Maybe I should up the anti then and hand feed an adder while I hold it in the other hand? :lol:

I want to egg you on, but i dont want that over my head that some dopey bloke got bitten by his death adder! :p
you can either take that as sage advice or as a challenge, that is up to your interpretation.

god i am a horrible human being

I want to egg you on, but i dont want that over my head that some dopey bloke got bitten by his death adder! :p
you can either take that as sage advice or as a challenge, that is up to your interpretation.

JACKASS aussie style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back