Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it were me, gtp no question they are just such a beautiful snake

I would get either a BHP or a B&W diamond. Both very nice snakes. Picking favourites out of the 5 that I have is hard. I have a 61/2 month old Proserpine coastal and she's very gentle and has the brightest colours. My 16 month old MD is a household favourite because he's very laid back, he's the one I get out to show people who are a bit scared of snakes, and my new addition Xena, a coastal, is HUGE but as calm as they come.

Attachments

• Lucy 10.jpg
    Lucy 10.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Lucy 18.jpg
    Lucy 18.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Prince close 3.jpg
    Prince close 3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Handling Xena 2.jpg
    Handling Xena 2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 28
If your lucky you could get a couple of het olives for 2k, but olives are defiantly the way to go :)

hi given the change id buy an albino python,I have only owned reptiles 4 months but i love them always planning to buy my next one have 4 next month buying another 6 have coastals,bredlis and darwin carpets one of these one day will have a huge collection

I would like some albino olives,high yellow gtp and those marble childrens at southern x arent bad either.

Given the chance if you could purchase a new snake tomorrow what would you buy? Out of all the snakes you own or had what would be your favourite?

I am leaning towards a Bredi or i do like the look of the albino darwins.

Hi Steve, yeah herps are an addiction no doubt about it!:lol:
If I could get it tomorrow hands down, no doubt I would get an Olive. Itching to get an Olive Python
As for my favourites of those I currently or once owned? It would have to be between my Darwin Carpet Morgana, my Coastal Carpet Nadia and my Water Python Boris. I envy your two grand to spend;)

Guys just to let you know tomorrow is looking like the day i will pick up another addition, an adult BHP. There currently is an enclosure "for rent" as i sold one of my diamonds. So i'll post some pics in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back